27. The Fall

Somi saw Jimin was sitting alone in the stone bench and jungkook was on the call talking with someone. She smirked and went to tease jimin.

"Looks like someone is going to lose their love? " Somi sat besides jimin.

Jimin sighed and  didn't react to her.

"Why baby are you afraid of losing Jungkook? Oh no.. I can't even imagine how you will cry if he left you for me. "

Jimin gave  a glare and didn't say much.

"I can see the chan---" Somi's words were cut off by jimin,

"You know Somi, if I came to know that  Jungkook doesnt love me back, then I will leave him with all my hearts
because at the end of the day, his happiness is more important to me. That's how much I love him. And Somi, if someone was in my place,I won't be like sit and enjoy others getting hurt, instead I will be a heal for them. And I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm telling all these to you, because a b* like you won't understand this feelings and all. "Jimin scoffed then left her.

Somi clenched with her fist as she really hates jimin at this point.

Everyone has enjoyed riding and sets their way to move out.

__

The parents already reached home and they are all looked really exhausted and tired. The tannies too decides to take a quick nap.

The guiders sets their dinner and decorated with some lighting for a cool atmosphere.

Somi saw Jungkook's camera and she decides to see the pictures he has taken.

She rolled the camera and started to see her beautiful picture captured by jungkook.

She furrow when she saw Jimin's picture.

"Maybe he mistakenly took the picture! " She then pressed the next button, but she got more angered as it was all jimin's photo

"Wow, he did only took 2 pictures of me and the rest of the photos were only jimins

"Wow, he did only took 2 pictures of me and the rest of the photos were only jimins. "She gripped the camera as she really wants to broke the camera with her bare hands.