26.At my Worst

Hobi and Jimin both sat beside each other on their seat and their eyes were burning as Taekook were interacting with Somi.

"I really hate her" Hobi fixed his gaze on Somi.

"Me too! " Jimin said and he looked at Jungkook, as the later was so happy and laughing at their conversation.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Jungkook and  Jimin and she hoped jikook will be fine.

Mr. Park drived the van, and besides him Mr. Jeon accompanied him.

Both were having their own world, as the two father's really get along with each other.

Eun Jo and HeRa( Joon's sister) was sitting besides each other.

"HeRa, do you want biscuits? " He asked shyly.

"I don't want" She said with her poker face.

Eun Jo sighed as he don't know, why she is reacting cold towards him.

[Yoongi was not present, as he has a practice class for Piano]

Namjoon reads some book on the travel.
And Jin was glancing at joon's features frequently.

"Have you ever visited here Jungkook? " Somi asked.

"Yeah alot in my childhood. I really love Jeju alot " Jungkook said calmly.

"Oh.. Then it will be great to have you because I never visited here.! " Somi replied.

"Sure, we will visit many places "

"I'm so excited kook " Somi exclaims that makes jimin to boil.

"Think twice Jimin and break up with that bastard " Hobi whispered

"I'm planning the same. " Jimin muttered and still looked at them with his burning gaze.

"Jimin, do you think Taehyung loves someone ? Do you have any idea? " Hobi asked to Jimin.

"Taehyung? " Jimin furrow and thought for a while.

"Why do you think so? "

"Because , today I have visited his home and I somehoe looked at his diary. He has written something like he is longing for someone and desperate for a kiss. " Hobi said to him with his sad tone.

"Desperate? "

"Yah.. And I think he has someone in his life and he is really longing for them. " Hobi said.

Jimin thought for awhile but he couldn't think who Taehyung really loves.

"We are arrived! " Mrs. Jeon exclaims happily and that makes Jihope divert their conversation.

The tannies were all looked outside and they begin to move out one by one.

Mr. Park carried his and Jimin's luggage, and Mrs. Jeon carried Eun Jo and hers luggage ,Namjoon carried his and his sister, while the others carried their own.

Jungkook finds Somi can't lift her luggage.

"I will carry yours, give it to me" He kindly approached her.

"Thank you jungkook" She blushed and followed him.

Jimin looked at their dramas and followed them to the resort.

The Jeons have booked a mini home as they decided to stay together.