34.Chance

"Jimin" Jungkook was about to touch, he backed away.

"Are you done? " Jimin asked him coldly in the same tone as jungkook used to treat him in the past.

"Jimin, I know you are mad at me , but please I--"

"I'm leaving" Jimin was so done with Jungkook as he was not ready to fall again and to get caught on the trap on Jungkook's love again.

But Jungkook grabbed his waist and was about to kiss Jimin, the later pushed him harshly and gave a tight slap on his cheeks.

"WTF ARE YOU THINKING  ABOUT YOUR SELF MR. JEON JUNGKOOK? "

Jungkook flinched because of the sudden outburst from Jimin.

"Jimin I--"

"STOP YOUR F* MOUTH RIGHT THERE.JUST STOP!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED  TO CALL ME BY MY NAME. "

Jungkook stood there silently and he don't know how to react to jimin.  There was a pause between the two. As only the oceans waves can be heard in the surrounding.

"Do you still think I will forgive you after you kiss me? " Jimin finally broke their silence.

Jungkook can feel the depth of pain in jimin's tone. And he was so ashamed to kiss him again.

"Am I that much cheap to you Jungkook?(Chuckle)

Love?Really?Do you at least know what is the meaning of the word? Or does your dictionary have any other special  meaning?Let me know about that too Jungkook, because I'm dumb right? So explain me first what you mean by the word love? "

For every words from Jimin, he got pang on his chest as he feels like someone is pocking on him with a sharp knife.

"I have waited for you to accept me and my love...Like literally, I have made up my mind that you are everything for me. Like a lost puppy, I followed you. (A weak smile)

Thinking about myself, I don't know whether to laugh at me or to get mad for begin a dumb to love you.

You literally played with my innocence...and I really hate you for being a b* in my life.

I lost everyone because of loving you. Taehyung ......he literally avoided me after I proposed you. And as a best friend, I failed to notice his suffering when he missed his mother's absence. I have never been with him like I used to. What hurts me more was I am f* missing him alot and I still don't know what he is up to. I just lost my best friend. Hobi left me and your Amma...because of you, I lost the bond and connection from her.

I didn't get back anything expect the pain from you.

I still smiled at you and loved you the same I was in my preschool. But, you never been there. When people started to question about our relationship, you simply ignored me or you acted like you never know me in the first place. And it hurts me alot. Do you have any ideas that how many nights that I have cried of your ignorance?"

Jungkook stood there with his head low and he don't have any answer for Jimin's question.

"This is You. You never have any other things to share or answer to my questions. You will simply ignore me or you will just kiss me.Did you just used me jungkook?"

"Jimin, I am not the same person you used to-" Jungkook words were cut off when Jimin pressed his palms together,

"Please leave me alone. I'm really sick of you. I really want to enjoy my life and I deserve to be loved. Just stay away from me. And I F* cking HATE YOU. I HATE YOU FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART." Jimin screamed the word HATE aloud and left Jungkook alone in the oceans.