38.AfterParty

The most simple yet elegant wedding has been started

The most simple yet elegant wedding has been started. The Fathers begins to start the ceremony with a small prayers. The Groom's family has been gathered on the hall ,wearing a purple outfit as it was the theme for their wedding.

Arjun(The Groom) was wearing a grey suit which his future wife selected for him to wear it on their special day.

The relatives and friends were kept all prizing Arjun as he was so handsome that one should always want a boy like him to get married. A boy next-door.

"Now, May I call the bride to be on the stage. " The father announced the calling.

Sweety(The bride) 's father nods his head and went to call her lovely daughter to the stage.

"Sweety? " He softly knocked at the door and twisted the knob to go inside.

"Sweety" Her father furrow when he saw her bedroom was so quite and the bedsheets were untouched.

The wedding gown and the decorations were the only thing left in her bedroom

"What are you doing here? " A old lady got very irritated as sweety is taking more time than the required.

"Where is she? " The old lady froze once she can't even catch a glimpse of the bride.

"Why are you taking more time to bring her? " The bride's mother was yelling at them as it was too late for the wedding

She then looked all around her room and found out that her daughter has ran away.

"THE BRIDE HAS RUN AWAY FROM THE WEDDING! " The old lady yelled aloud on the wedding hall that makes everyone gasped and shocked for a moment.

Arjun dropped the rings that he has bought for her. His mind is completely went blank as he don't know what just has happened. It was not a arrange marriage to ran away. It was a love marriage. As Arjun and Sweety were loving straight for more than 6 years. It was all planned according to the couple. But what had happened suddenly that make her to ran away from the wedding? He then collapsed on the ground as he can't intake the situation.