14.Namjooning

Jungkook was reading a novel and was glancing at the clock frequently.

He sighed deeply and read the same line again and again, as our smart boy doesn't understand anything for the first time.

"Hyung, ask mom, when she will come back home! " Eun Jo asked kook.

But the later was still lost in his thoughts .

"Hyung? " Eun jo shook jungkook that made him to come back to reality.

"Huh? Come again? " Jungkook asked confused.

"Never mind! " Eun Jo finds suspicious as he left him alone.

__

"Where are we going joon? " Jimin asked namjoon as the two were walking for a long time.

"Hmm.. It's almost 8:30, so shall we go out for a dinner? "

"Sounds good."

Namjoon smiled and looked at his phone to check if any restaurant was available in that street.

"Jimin, only this restaurant has high rating, let's go there. "

"Ok" Jimin smiled and both went to the said restaurant.

__

Namjoon helped jimin to sit on his chair.

"You don't have to do this! " Jimin blushed as no one ever did this gesture to him.

"But I will. " Joon smiled and took his seat opposite to jimin.

Jimin then wandered his eyes at the place, and he finds it was quite cosy and authentic.

"Jimin, tell me what you want to have! " He then gave the menu to jimin that makes jimin to avert his gaze to the menu card.

Jimin then took the menu and his eyes widened when he saw the rate of the dishes. He gulped and scanned the entire menu, as none of then were low cost.

"Joon, I think we should move from this place, even a water bottle cost $$$" Jimin whispered.

"The dinner is on mine jimin. So choose what you want to have ! " Namjoon smiled softly.

"WHAT?? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR ME ?? " Jimin freaked out as the dinner was too costly that he can't afford him back.

"Yes... And you are my friend, and stop freaking out. "

"But.. It's too much joon, I can't even give back------" His words were cut off by,

"You don't have to pay back and I never expected you to be jimin! I just want to give you a good meal. That's it " Joon replied and called the waiters.

"Why is he so soft? " Jimin whispered and looked at the menu.

Joon then ordered his dish and waited for Jimin to place the order.

Jimin laughed nervously as he didnt understand a thing in the menu. He tried to syllabic three words ,but it doesnt helped him.