29.Uninterested

Taehyung and Zoya returned back to their home.

"Amma" She ran towards her and explained what and all she ate with her brother. Mrs. Kim was hearing to her with her loving face.

Tae smiled and kept a ice cream bar at the table.

"I bought some ice cream for you. Eat this before it melts" Tae said awkwardly and ran to his bedroom with full of embarrassment.

Zoya and her mother couldn't control their laugh as they burst into more with happiness.

Tae locked his bedroom and hopped in his bed and scolded himself for doing extra today.

"It's ok Taehyung! " Tae calmed himself and his eyes searched for the photo frame. He furrow when the frame was not on the table.

He got panicked and got up instantly as the effect of it, he stepped into the glass pieces.

"Ahhhhhh" Tae hissed in pain and the blood was dropping on the floor. He blocks the blood within his hands and tore a cloth to cover the blood.

His heart then begin to shattered more when  he saw the photo frame was broken into pieces.

His tears were running continuously not because of the pain but because of the photo frame was broken.

He furrow when the photo was torn into pieces and near to that there was letter card on the floor.

He took the letter and started to read what was written,

Dear Strawberries,

Just f* and go to the land you came from and I wish you were not born to the world. Because why is that kim f*cking Taehyung always eating you with his delicious lips which only belongs to me. So I wish you to break up with my f* Taehyung and get out of his life immediately. After our marriage, I don't even want to see you in his mouth. So let's break up with your Taehyung.

By,
Angrily Hobi (strawberry hate nation)

[Sorry it's my love letter to Tae 🤣]

Taehyung heart begins to beat because of the nervousness and fear as he don't know he is loving him much and at the same time he is fear of letting Jimin knows this.

"He can't be " Tae murmured to himself and he decides to meet him.

__

Preeti saw Hobi has locked the door harshly and she heard he was broking many  things on his bedroom.

"Hobi? Open the door! " She knocked on the door repeatedly as she really fear what if he do something and she was so clueless that why he is reacting like this.

"DON'T DISTURB ME. I WANT TO BE ALONE " Hobi screamed that made her to worry even more.

She could hear only his crying and the broken objects in the mansion.

She was so helpless that her parents too not in the home.

After 15 minutes, Tae reached his home and knocked on the door.

"HOBI? HOSEOK? " Tae was dripping with sweat with a heavy breathe 
because of the running.

Preeti noted Tae was at her home and she concluded something must be happened between them.