37.Bride

Jungkook lazily sat on his chair as his heart was so hurt by Jimin's words. He still dont know how to make him to fall for him again. Did he really doing the right thing? The question kept on ringing on his head when jimin said,

"Just leave me alone Jungkook. Please, I beg you "

For who long are you going to torcher me?

"How am I supposed to cut you off without hurting myself, when I don't know where you end and I begin?"

Jungkook was lost in his own world not knowing his father was calling him for the past few minutes.

"Jungkook? " His father shook him that makes him to come back to the reality.

"Huh? Yeah.. " He voiced out slowly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you will be with Jimin! " Mr. Jeon furrow when he saw his son was in his office.

Jungkook hung his head low and didn't say anything to his father.

"Does he kicked you out? " His father concluded this must be the reason happened to his son to react like this.

"Yea.... " Jungkook left a lone tear.

"What????? You should have apologize right away and ask him for----".

" He dont want me appa.. (started to shed tears) he don't want me.... And it hurts more when he told me,

When I loved you I cried in pain, now we are nothing, still I'm the one who is getting hurt.

I don't want to hurt him again and I'm afraid if he hates me more when I'm with him. " Jungkook said to his father.

"Hmm.. Do you really think Jimin is moved on? "

"I don't know.... Jimin... When he is with me, he always smile and cares for me.. But now, I can't feel the same love in his eyes, instead I'm seeing fear.. Was he is afraid of me? And it hurts me when I'm the one who is the cause of his pain.. " At this point jungkook couldn't control his tears, he hugged his dad tightly and burst into more tears.

"I love him appa.. I love him.. " He said inbetween his tears as his heart really wants to beg for his love to jimin and his mind is telling him to stop following Jimin. And he is now stuck between his heart and brain.

"Jungkook, it's ok to get rejected. That's fine! Why can't you try romantic? "

"What? " Jungkook broke the hug and looked at his dad with a furrow.

"Jimin will have some weak spot and you should use that and make him to fall for you. Why are you looking at me with your big doe eyes..? Everyone will have a weak spot. So use that and try to be more romantic, I think jimin will fall for you this time. "

"Romantic?? "

__

The girls were all working on their individual task for the past one week as they are all going to organize a grand wedding in Seoul.

Sumaiya was designing a grand Lehanga as the bride loves to wear handmade clothes than the readymade ones. Jimin instructed her some hidden details to be add on the Lehanga to make it even more beautiful.

Dia and Tina arranged the stage decoration and Rachel arranged a photographer and hired many staffs for help.

Jimin on the other hand talking with the bride and groom's family to get to know what exactly they are expecting in their wedding.

He talked to the bride and he came up with more ideas to organize the event even better. He then arranged a grand wedding hall as the bride was a millionaire and they are going to organize two events, wedding and reception.