36.Rockstar

Namjoon opened his door just to see his school friend standing in front of his home with a bouquet in his hands.

"Namjoon ahh congratulations and I'm sorry. " He greeted joon with his gummy smile and apologized to him for not attending his marriage earlier.

"Hey Rockstar! Thank you. And that's fine." Joon hugged Yoongi and he knew how busy in him. He took him inside of his home.

"Where is Elijah? " Yoongi asked him.

"She is in the kitchen and wait I have some one to show you " Joon was so excited and he grabbed his wrist to the small club room where someone is waiting for him.

"Who was it? " Yoongi smiled and went along with him.

Jimin was looking at the photos of the arts hugging on the wall as Namjoon decorated his room like a museum. He then  heard a foot steps coming across the room.

"Joo---Yoongi? " Jimin's eyes widened when he saw his best friend was standing there almost with a froze state.

"I am leaving" Yoongi couldn't believe jimin was standing in front of him. And he didn't want to talk with him.

"Yoongi.. " Jimin shed tears when he saw how yoongi slammed the door and went outside.

Joon gestured Jimin to follow him.

Yoongi asked his driver to start the engine as his happiness got vanished by Jimin and he didn't want to spend his time there anymore.

"YOOONGIIII" Jimin ran towards his car and knocked at his car door with his tiny hands.

Yoongi didn't badged to look back as he was really angry on him for not keeping in touch for eight years straight. And he never allowed him to be with him in his hard times that makes Yoongi to worry even more .

"Yoongi.. Please... I'm sorry.. Open the door.. Please.. " Jimin started to shed tears infront of him that makes his heart clench more.

He opened the door for Jimin and asked him to sit next to him.

"Yoon---"

"Can you please wait for us outside sir? " Yoongi politely asked his driver to wait outside for a privacy.

Then the driver exited the car.

"Yoongi.. Talk to me.. I'm sorry "

"Sorry? Is that enough Jimin? " Yoongi scoffed.

Jimin don't know what to say further as he kept his head low with his tears.

"I was hurt and I don't want to get hurt again yoongi. So I ran away. And I was afraid and lost. I don't want to experience the same pain again in my life yoongi. That's why I never talked with you all.." Jimin sobbed harder.

"Did I ever hurts you Jimin? "

"No.. "

"I understand you got hurt and I too understand you don't want to experience all  the pain again. But seriously?you ditched me! Literally  I'm with you for more than 10 years. We are best friends from our preschool. And it hurts me alot Jimin. It just hurts me. " Yoongi started to shed tears.

"Sorry... "

"Your problem is with Jungkook, and not with me . If you want to cut down your touch then it must be with him and not us. Do you think I will forgive you ? Is this is how I'm meant in your life Jimin? "

Jimin didn't say anything as he kept looked down with his guilt.

"Just know only one thing Jimin, if you are hurt with someone then show your anger towards them, only to them not to the one who always wanted to care for you. "