2.Puppy Kisses

Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jeon walked into the preschool together, chatting as they walked down the hallway towards the classroom.

"Hello? Was your kid studying in this preschool? " It was Mrs Jeon who started the conversation.

"Yes, He is " Mrs Park softly smiled.

"Wow that's so great. Can you believe our babies are starting preschool already?" Mrs. Jeon said with a smile.

"I know, time really flies," Mrs. Park replied, nodding in agreement.

As they approached the classroom, they both saw their sons holding hands and walking towards them.

"Jimin?" Mrs. Park called out, her voice filled with joy.

"Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon called out at the same time.

Both boys turned around and ran towards their mothers, hugging them tightly.

"So, do you have a new friend, Jimin?" Mrs. Park asked with a smile.

Jimin blushed and pointed at Jungkook. "Yes, mom. This is my friend Jungkook."

Mrs. Jeon asked Jungkook the same question and he looked at Jimin before answering. "Yeah, Jimin is my friend now."

"Aww, that's so cute," Mrs. Jeon said, hugging Jimin and squeezing his cheeks.

Jimin blushed and looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Amma, you're embarrassing me!" Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes, as he didn't like how his mother was all head over heels for his new friend Jimin.

Mrs. Jeon sighed and looked at her son. "You're an old fashioned kid, sometimes,Jungkook."

Meanwhile, Mrs. Park and Mrs. Jeon introduced themselves and chatted for a few minutes before bidding their goodbyes.

As they walked out of the classroom, Mrs. Jeon whispered to Jimin, "Take care my little mochi"

"Bye aunty" Jimin looked at Jungkook with a heartful expression, but all Jungkook could give was a blank face.

"Come on, let's go home," Jungkook dragged his mother, as he was so shy to face Jimin.

__________

At Park House
Dinner Time

"Amma, Today Jungkook sat next to me and he held my hand tightly, and protected me

"Amma, Today Jungkook sat next to me and he held my hand tightly, and protected me. " Lil Jimin giggled and shared his happiness with his mother.

"Was our baby loves going to the school?" Mr Park asked him.

Jimin smiled at his dad and nodded his head vigorously. "Yes, Dad! I really like my school. I have a lot of fun there!" he replied enthusiastically.