13.Jeonlous

Somi got so excited to see Jungkook in her house as they were going out for a date (ice cream date).

"Welcome Ju-----Appa? " She froze in her spot as not in her life she will see her appa again.

__

Jimin was sitting on the bed and was so excited to see Jungkook,

"Jung-----Namjoon?? " Jimin furrow when he saw Namjoon instead of Jungkook.

"Hey! " Namjoon scratched his neck as he don't know what to say to jimin.

Jimin smile widely and asked him for a hug.

"Thank you Namjoooonnnnn for seeing meeeeee! " Jimin squeezed joon tightly that make him to cough more.

"Ji---(cough) "

Namjoon smiled and hugged him.

"I'm so mad at Taehyung! He still didn't see me! " Jimin pouted and looked at joon

"Oh about him, he didnt come to school for today! "

"What? Why? "

"I don't know jimin.And  I only talk with you right? "

Jimin thought for a second and he smiled at joon..

"Thanks for coming Joon! "

"It's my pleasure! Ah.. Jimin how a---" His words were cut off by,

"Did you find my home? " Jungkook furrow and looked at minimoni and saw how close they were sitting beside each other.

"Jungkook.. I missed you.. " Jimin pouted and asked him for a hug.

Like usual, he didn't react and went to his room.

"Cold b*tch" Jimin scoffed and looked mad.

"Leave him, Jimin. Let's go out! "

Jimin's mood changed when he hear the word to go out.

"But.. I got sprain on my legs Joon. And I think I can't walk at least for a weak! "

"Oh that's my bad.... But tell me, do you love to come with me? "

"Yup.And I love to go out! But what to do? " He pouted and looked at his legs.

"Jimin, tell me why do you love jungkook? " Namjoon came closer and grabbed jimin's legs.

"Why out of a sudden ? "

"Am just curious! "

"Hmm.. I don't know Joon. I love jungkook to the moon and back. If I start to think, when I got the feeling, let me say when I was in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jimin hissed in pain when Joon twisted his legs.

Jungkook ran towards the room when he heard jimin screaming.

"What happened ? Jimin? " Jungkook checked jimin and asked him where he got hurt.