15.Hold me

Namjoon parked his cycle on the parking lot and walked straight to his locker.

He furrow when people started to whisper about something on him.

'What happened to them? 'Namjoon thought to himself and walked straight.

He then took his Literature book and was about to turn, he saw Jin.

"Jin! Good morning" Namjoon showed his dimples and greeted him.

But the later just glared at him and walked past him.

"What happened to him too? " Namjoon doesn't know, why Jin has just ignored him. He feel hurt but he shrugged it off and went to his first class.

He then met Jungkook on his way.
Both glared at each other until they stood in front of each other.

Jungkook glared at Namjoon, and same as Joon.

.
.
.

Namjoon asked the waitress about Jimin,as they all pointed towards the balcony.

"Thank you so much! " Joon bowed at them and went to the balcony.

He then saw Jimin was dozing off.

"Jimin? " Joon went near him and sense Jimin was drunk.

He got panicked as they are still underaged, they are not supposed to drink alcohol,if people finds out then jimin will be in prison.

"Jimin, wake up! Jimin" He shook him and the later finally woke up.

"Thank God, let's go home jimin. "

"Gguk.. "He smiled and stood up to hug him.

" Let's go home Jimin! "

"Why...do you miss me that much? " Jimin broke the hug and asked him face to face.

Both stared for a while until jimin cupped Jungkook's (namjoon)face.

"Stop pretending that you hate me jungkook... It hurts... "Jimin left a tear and stared at him deeply.

"Ok.. Let's go... And you are drunk, if people find out ,then they will call the cop! " He said to jimin and took his phone to call the taxi to go back home.

"Then tell me that you love me.. " Jimin asked him.

Namjoon was silent and he didn't reply. Jimin got hurt as he knew, jungkook doesn't love him in the first place.

"I'm not J------------ " Namjoon words were cut off when jimin closed his mouth.

"I don't want to hear a No from you.. " He left a tear and rested his head on his lips.

And drifted off in his embrace.

Namjoon feels hurt and but now,he shrugged his feelings off and booked a cab to go back home.

_

Jungkook opened the door, just to see Joon carried Jimin in bridal style.

"What did you do to him? " Jungkook almost yelled and asked him to give Jimin.

But Namjoon bumped him and went straight to the bedroom.