20.Maths

Jimin sighed deeply and looked at his Maths book for almost three hours. He couldn't understand a thing and he just looking at the formulas that he don't know how to apply for the sums.

He tried to read the tips and the formulas to workout some examples.

Mr. Park looked at Jimin, as he was struggling to study for his exams. He then decided to cook something delicious for Jimin to boast him for his exams.

__

"I couldn't understand a thing! " Jimin pouted and checked on YouTube for  tutorials.

"No one knows about anything. Then why should I find this X? " He sighed and kept the phone aside and started to read again.

"Jimin, have your breakfast" His father yelled from the kitchen.

"I don't want appa" He yelled back.

"Jimin,eat first and then study"but the later was not listening, as he was in deep with confusion of understanding the maths problem.

" Wait, jungkook already gave me a tip for studying this? "Jimin furrow when he wrote gguk on the page, as he has the habit of writing jungkook name whenever they are studying together.

He then went to search for the notes on his school bag and in his study table.

" Got it! "He finally smiled and took the notes to study for his exams.

__

Taehyung sighed when he didn't get any response from Jimin. He then kept his phone aside, and started to study for his exams.

After studying 2 pages, he got a call that makes him to jump from his place because of the sudden noise.

Tae holds his chest firmly and he exhaled deeply. He then climbed over his bed and took his phone just to see Hobi was on the call.

Tae smiled and picked his call.

"Miss me? " That was the first word Tae asked him.

"How can you flirt with me when we have exams in two days? " Hobi furrow.

"It's just an exam baby! "

"Argghhh.. Speaking to one of the topper.....Tae.. Please help me. I can't even understand why people needs to study the Logarithms and all? "

"Point! " Tae laughed and answered him.

"Ok, shall I come over or are you coming? "

"I will come there. " Tae replied back.

"Ok.. Come soon Taehyung. I will ask my amma to cook your favorite strawberry milkshake. Bye love you"

"Bye.. " Tae smiled and disconnected the call.

Tae then looked at his lock screen and wonder why Jimin is silent all of a sudden.