Epilogue

The sounds of the kids and the waters echoed in the swimming pool classes. The kids were all wearing their swimming suit and was all getting instructed on their couch.

A little girl in her 8s, with doe eyes, and black hair with a front fringe hairstyle was controlling herself to not diving into the pool, as she likes to swim and she can't wait until the coach instructed.

Near to her, her sister (twin)was listening to the class patiently and she nudged her sister to listen to the class first.

But the girl doesn't mind her and her vision was all on the pool. The other girl tilts her head and she smirked because her sister will not dive into the pool.

"Ok, have you understood what I instructed you all? " A couch in her 20s asked the little ones.

"YESSSSSS MAM" The kids all screamed.

"Good" Then she motioned everyone to get into the pool one by one.

Jeon Mini glanced at her Appu and eyed him to look at her first diving.

"Fighting" Her Appu cheered and he was pressing both his palms and was excited to see his girl's first dive.

Jeon Mini flinched because of the cold water. The couch holds Mini's hands for support.

Jeon Luna on the other hand dive into the pool without the coach's permission.

"LUNA" Her father's eyes widened when he saw her child was getting into the pool with full force to swim.

The coach was about to dive into the pool, Luna splashed the water on her sister's face and showed her coach that she know how to Swim.

"Appu!" Luna giggled and looked at her father for his reaction. The latter smiled and warned her to not dive without the coach's permission.

Joen Mini looked at her sister with a furrow and she begins to swim with the help of her coach.

"Wow, your kids are different from one another!" A parent approached the male as they saw both the twins had different personalities.

"Yes, they are!" He replied with his crescent smile.

"Mr Jimin? Can I ask you something?" Another parent surrounded jimin to talk with him.

"Yes, Mrs Lilly " Jimin then gestured for her to sit next to him.

"May I know your age?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Huh, I'm around 30!" Jimin was awkward revealing his age, as a man always avoids to mention about their age.

"Oh my God! Your skin was glowing more than the first time I saw you. " she eyed jimin from head to toe as he has gloss skin without any acne or marks on his face. And he has a good posture that makes the others think about Jimin might married in his 20s.

"Oh," jimin scratched his neck and spared a glance with her daughter from time to time.

"How can you be so healthy and maintains the skin god you have two kids, and still you are looking young at this age!" Lilly expressed her thoughts.

"It's all because of my Husband! He keeps me smiling so, you know, hmm," Jimin shrugged as when you are enjoying your life, then you will lead a happy life.

"Awwwww" the parents all yelled.

Jimin blushed and talked with them, as they kept on asking him about what soap he is using and what products he is using.

He patiently explained everything to the parents.

"And why did you name your daughter Luna and Mini?" One parent asked him as both of the names were quite opposite.