41.OUR LOVE

The Park and Jeon's families invited many people to their son's wedding

The Blue Moons team decorated their wedding venue and Jungkook instructed the girls to decorate the hall like a moon background.

The theme was white and they decorated the whole venue with a galaxy and Jimin as the moon theme.

Sumaiya designed a white suit for Jimin and a black suit for jungkook.

The guests started to come to the venue as it was the day they are going to get married.

Jimin stomped his feet nervously as he was so stressed and afraid at the same time.

He was in his room, all set up for the wedding.

"Wow, you look so beautiful!" Mr Park blurred out and he blessed jimin.

"Appa, I want to see Jungkook." His voice was cracked.

"Jungkook? let's wait for 20 minutes Jimin, and he will be your husband!"

"No appa. I want to see him now." He demanded as he was so nervous.

"Baby, you can't see the groom before the wedding. "

"But I wan--" his words were cut off when

"OPPA!!!" He then heard a scream in his room and his eyes caught,

"Zoya?" Jimin's eyes widened once he saw her and Mrs Kim was on her behind.

Zoya then ran towards Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Wow, you look so beautiful!" Mrs Kim said to Jimin.

"Amma" he hugged her and thanked her for visiting him.

"Which grade are you studying dear?"

"I'm 10th-grade Oppa!" She giggled.

"Wow, you are grown up now!" Jimin squeezed her cheeks.

"Yeah! I'm a big girl now " Zoya giggled

"I will wait for you our see Jimin," Mrs Kim said.

"Ok, Amma. And can you please Zoya here?"