10.Avoid

Jiminiee's Diary

Today, again Jungkook avoided me, I hate him. I'm gonna avoid him from now on.
I'm fed up. I hate you

🍒🍒

Jimin closed his diary and sat on his bed angrily. He then got a call from Jungkook, but he decides to disconnect the call.

But the phone kept ringing, makes jimin to pick up the call.

What you want jeon?

You took my observation note
with you Park Jimin!

Jimin then went near to his bag and  found his note.

Yes.. I have yours..

Bring back it to me,
Now.. I want to write.

If you want, then come and
pick the note by yourself,Mr. Jeon.
Byeeeeeeee.

Jimin then disconnected the call and throw the observation note on the table.

Who is he ordering me?
He huffed and looked at the
photo frame.

I hate you

I hate you...!

Jimin then kept the frame on the cupboard and looked at the empty wall.

🍒🍒

At Tae Home

"Are you ok my angel? "Tae asked to his grandmother who was in her dead bed.

She looked at Taehyung with a tear.

" You will be alright ok..! I'm here.. "Tae caressed her hair softly and makes her to fall asleep.

He then kissed on her forehead and decides to sleep.

.

.

Tae then softly closed the door and he saw his step mother and his father was watching TV. He glared at them and walked past to his room.

" Kim Taehyung! " His father called him.

Tae stood there silently and waited for him to speak.

"Can you accompany your mother to the hospital tomorrow? I can't go with her! " His father asked him.

"I'm busy.. And she is not my f* mother! " Tae yelled aloud that makes his father to slap him harder.