23.Plan

Taehyung feels guilty as hobi fall in love with him. He don't know that Hobi will have a feelings for him. As he love hobi as a friend not nothing much.

He was so confused whether to tell hobi to forget him or just maintain a distance. He sighed deeply and entered into his home.

"Put this veggies dear and some water " Taehyung saw his stepmother was instructing Zoya to cook, as she was leaning onto the wall, seems like she was sick.

Tae shrugged it off and went to his bedroom.

He changed his shirt into pyjamas and went to his bed. He then heard a soft knock on his room. And he knew who was it.

Zoya then entered his room with a plate on her hands.

"Eat these food oppa" She smiled and placed the plate on the table.

"Zoya... "

"Yes oppa" She smiled even widely as Tae never talked with her.

"Umm.. What happened to your amma? Is she fine? " Tae asked her suddenly.

"Ah.. Amma feels sick. " She pouted

"Oh.. "

"Ok bye oppa" She smiled and exited the room.

Taehyung suddenly felt wired and he feels like something bad will happen to him.

He slapped himself harder and scolded him to not think bad.

__

Mrs. Jeon washed all the dishes and she sat next to Mr. Jeon.

"Honey, I have something in my mind. " Mrs. Jeon said to him.

"Yes honey. I'm all ears. "

"You know in two months both jimin and jungkook will finish their high school? '

" Yes. And i still can't believe they are graduating! "He was excited.

" Honey.. Can we arrange a marriage after their final exams? Please, I really want jimin to come to this home. Please. "She pleaded.

" Marriage? "

"Yes, I got married in my 16s. And there is no big deal about it. Jimin loves kook and kook too loves jimin, he just don't know his love for jimin. Please honey, let us arrange a marriage after their exams. "

"I too love to see them getting married. But.. " Mr. Jeon don't know what to say to her.

"Honey, they are both in love, trust me. Let them marry first "

"Let's talk this to Mr. Park. If things goes well then we can arrange a wedding for them "

"Thanks honey " She hugged her husband tightly

"If Mr. Park agress, then let us keep this as a secret and we will surprise them after their final exams! " She exclaimed happily.

"Me too excited honey! " He hugged her back.

__

The tannies were all studying for their last exam (don't confuse with this exam, as it was Grade I exam, not finals) .

"Don't Taehyung" Yoongi yelled as Tae was playing with his toes.

"But i like it " Tae flirted instead.

Both were giggling to each other instead of studying.

Jimin was in awe and looked at them fondly. Whereas Hobi was buring inside and he didn't say much.

"I wish Tae and Yoongi gets in a relationship" Jimin said to Hobi.

"Why? "

"Because only Yoongi can take care of Taehyung. And I secretly ship them " Jimin giggled and looked at the two.