19.Alone

Jimin packed his stuffs half heartedly. Mrs. Jeon was crying continuously as she doesn't like to let jimin go.

"Mr.Park, I'm really sorry and I don't know what we did to him. But I love him more than Jungkook and Eun Jo, please ask him to stay here with me. " Mrs. Jeon pleaded to Mr. Park.

"I understand your feelings Mrs. Jeon. But I should also respect my son's decision right? And it's my first time, I'm seeing Jimin in this broken state, and I feel like I'm the one who is responsible for his silence. " He paused a long gap.

"After Jimin's birth, I used to become busy in my work as I had more responsibility to look after my son and my wife.I couldn't have time to sit and talk with him. Me and his mother, we both used to fight alot and as days passed we started to fight infront of him. And we both failed to look after him. People used to tease jimin like he don't know how to read a word,but they don't know that their parents didn't treated him well.We didn't helped him to do his home work and we both failed us a parents. It's all my fault. It was because of me. "Mr.Park started to shed tears that he can't hold back for longer.

Jungkook and Eun Jo heard their conversation and they didn't said much.

Jimin came with a bag and stood in front of the living room.

" Shall we go? "Mr.Park asked him jimin and wiped his tears and carried Jimin's bag.

" Ok" He whispered softly.

Jimin then went to hug Mrs. Jeon as the later was crying messily.

"Please stay with me Jimin. Please. " She pleaded as she doesn't want to let him go.

Jimin broke the hug and smiled at her softly.

"Take care.. " He almost whispered.

He then went to hug Mr. Jeon and bids his goodbye.

"Bye " Jimin said to Eun Jo and Jungkook without looking at them.

Mr. Park then holds Jimin's hand and both exited the Park Mansion.

"Did he left? " Mrs. Jeon collapsed on the ground as she can't hold back her tears.

__

Mr. Park glanced at Jimin frequently as for the whole ride, he didn't talked or showed any emotions.

"We are here. " Mr. Park said to Jimin.

Jimin furrow when the place was not familiar and it was not his way to home.

"Where are we? " He looked at his father and waited for his answer.

"Come with me " Mr. Park opened the door for jimin and he holds jimins hands.

Jimin didn't asked much and followed his father silently.

"Tada.. " Mr. Park stood in front of a construction building.