35.BlueMoon

The whole girls and Jikook were shocked to know that Jungkook was a Chef.

"Oh no, Handsome, I thought you are a millionaire! " Tina worried.

"Me too, I thought you are coming here for providing as a donation! " Helan worried along with Tina.

Jungkook gave a death glare to Sumaiya that makes her to hide behind Jimin to save her from him.

"But why is your handsome is wearing a $$$$ million jacket, that is very rare to buy. " Jimin scoffed and seeked for an explanation.

"Sunbae is correct, this suit is nearly $$$$! Then how can you be searching for a job? " Dia questioned.

Jungkook glared at Sumaiya as because of her, he is questioned.

"Well to be frank, its not my jacket. I just borrowed this from my friends. "Jungkook laughed nervously and glanced at Jimin.

" Then you have been seeking a job under your friends right Mr Jeon. "Jimin questioned back.

" Huh.. Actually, he is running a Boutique shop and I'm a chef, so how can I work there? "Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly and replied to him.

" Point " Everyone agreed to Jungkook.

"Please Sunbae, let us help this handsome boy! " The girls are all started to plead at Jimin.

"Are you all out of your mind? How can we hire someone without even knowing about him? And he don't even have any experience in cooking and we dont know how the taste will be. " Jimin offended as he really don't like the idea of keeping Jungkook closer to him.

"Then let's taste his food sunbae. What's say girls? " Sumiya diverted everyone and makes them to agree with her.

"What the---" Jungkook cursed at Sumaiya but stopped when he notice everyone was looking at his direction for an answer.

"Please sunbae " Sumaiya diverted jimin and asked to give him a chance.

"I will only hire, if his foods were tasty! " Jimin said and left the office room.

All the girls were jumped in their spot and was so happy and excited to work with Jungkook.

Jungkook ran behind jimin and stopped him from going.

"Jimin.. " But he pushed his hands and walked instead.

"Give me a chance. " Jungkook yelled aloud that makes Jimin to stop on his track.

"Please" Jungkook pleaded and went to stood infront of Jimin.

"Please.. " Jungkook stared at Jimin's eyes as it was not looking at him the same he used to. It was really different.

The eyes which always shines whenever he is with him, is now giving him a glare, a tired look. The love is completely vanished from him. It was not his Jimin, the one who is standing here was completely a different one.

"Try whatever you want to do, but sorry in advance Mr. Jeon. I'm not the same Jimin to love you back. And I'm warning you,  you can't be with me even for a week, so dont waste your time and my time. " Jimin sounded more like he is talking to an accused.

" I will show you a new Jungkook which I failed to show you. And thank you. "Even though jungkook was hurt, he was happy that Jimin accepts him to work with him.

" Good luck " Jimin said and left the place.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin's direction and feel how their lives drifted aprat completely. Now they are not lovers or friends or classmates. They just ended up two new strangers.