7.Tutoring

At Chemistry Lab

Chemistry class was the only common class for all the students. The teacher has explained how to mix two chemicals

Every student were paying attention to her but one person is just paying attention to kook.

Tae glared at Jimin for the whole class.
(I'm soft for Vmin)

"We will continue this in our next class students! Dont forget to write your observation! " She yelled.

"Ok mam.. " They all yelled in unison.

"Gguk.. Lets do homework at your home!" Jimin tugged his shirt and asked him.

"You always came up for a reason to see me ! " Jungkook rolled his eyes and packed his things.

Jimin smiled ear to ear and went to his next class.

He looked at his timetable and it was English class.

"Ahhhh... I should gone with gguk! I hate english uhhhhhh" He sighed and went to his boring class.

He sat on the last bench and started to look at the sceneries outside of the window.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MAM!!! " Everyone greeted and that makes Jimin to look at the class.

"Ok, students.. That's all for today, And dont forget to write a email to your friend. Ok? "

"Ok mam! "

Jimin sighed as every one of them are giving more home work...

When he was about to go to his next class, Rai (The MF of school) stopped jimin.

"What you want Rai? " He asked her.

"Jimin.. Our teacher asked us to write email writing! "

"Yes.. So what now? "Jimin asked annoyed.

"Dont write the same love letter to Jungkook! Guys.. Do you remember when in our 4th grade, Jimin writes a love letter in his english exams!! " Everyone begin to laugh at him.

"I wonder what will you do after marrying him? Like you really think, jungkook will stick with you? "

"What you mean? "

"He will get bored of you.. As he never loved you in the first place. And Jungkook is a topper, and you are...
I don't want to say that(poor) .. If Jungkook went out for a party, he will got to see more brilliant girls than you! And what will you do if he left you Jiminie? "

Jimin sighed and ready to take her a lesson.

"Yes... Jungkook might meet many girls in his work place. But..

Do you forget who I'm???

I'm PARK JIMIN! DO YOU THINK, HE WILL LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER B*TCH?

I WILL MAKE ALL THE BOYS TO BE UNDER MY FEET!

And Rai.... How about I show you a demo here? " Jimin smirked and looked at her.