17.Bet

Jungkook tied his neck tie and glanced at the clock, as from the morning, he didn't see Jimin.

He packed his school bag and started to walk towards the downstairs.

"Jungkook..! Appa cooked your favorite meal. " Mr. Jeon saw Jungkook was coming to the kitchen.

"Where is Amma? " He furrow and asked to his father.

"She told me that she has some important work to do. "Mr.jeon said and prepared the table to eat their breakfast.

" Eun Jo ,come fast and eat your breakfast! " Mr. Jeon yelled from the kitchen.

The three Jeons started to eat their breakfast together.

"Our Mansion is silent without that Park Jimin. I feel like,My inner peace are coming back to me! " Eun Jo sighed in relief.

"Eun Jo, show some respect to the elders. " Mr. Jeon shouted and the later shrugged.

"Where is he...i mean, Where is Jimin? " Jungkook couldn't hold back the question longer.

"Huh.. He told me, he was going to meet his best friend. "

"Best Friend? " Jungkook furrow as he didn't know who he meant. Was it Namjoon or Taehyung?

_____

Mrs. Kim has just woke up from her sleep and went to check her mother in law.

She then helped the granny to drink some water and carefully laid her on the bed.

She then went to woke her little daughter Zoya.

'Zoya..? Baby... Get up.. It's time baby.. "

But the later doesn't want to woke as she laid on her mother's lap.

"Zoya.. Your bus will come soon dear. Please wake up, amma has lot of works to do. "

"Ok.. Kiss me " She whispered in her half sleep.

Mrs. Kim smiled and kissed zoya.

"I love you mommy! " She giggled softly and hugged her mother.

"Ok.. Get up.. Fast fast..! " She hurried up Zoya and asked her to take a quick shower. And then she heard a door bell.

"Zoya, amma will go and check who is it and Zoya, please don't waste the water too much. " She yelled to her daughter and went to check who it was early in the morning.

She then opened the door, just to see,

"Hi Amma. " Jimin smiled and greeted  her with his smiling  face.

"Jimin.. Come inside." She smiled and welcomed him.

"Can I see Taehyung? "

"Of course you can. And I will also cook for you, you must eat here ok? "

"Ok.. " Jimin smiled and went to woke his best friend.