12. Staying

At Jeon Mansion

Both Jungkook and Eun Jo glared at Jimin, mainly Eun Jo. Because, Jimin will be occupying his bedroom.

"What no, you idiots! You both made Jimin like this! " Mrs. Jeon yelled at them.

"But who asked him to go further? " Eun Jo talked back.

"EUN JO! " Mr. Jeon came from behind and yelled at his youngest son.

Mr. Jeon then looked at Mr. Park and his wife to follow him.

"Appa will come back ok? " Mr. Park patted his shoulder and the parents all left the place.

"Oh my god.. They are leaving me with this cold b*" Jimin whispered and laughed nervously.

Both the Jeons looked and jimin like they are going to eat him.

🌼🌼🌼

At Living Room
Normal Jeons
Italics Park

"You should also stay here Mr. Park! "
Yes, I will take care of Jimin, like my own son.. Please, allow him to stay here!
Both the Jeon's pleaded.

I don't know what to say.. (A laugh)and I am so happy that you are seeing my Jimin as your son.. But staying here will not be nice I guess..

No.. Why are you thinking like that?

Because I don't think, both of your sons are not like the idea of staying here. And I doubt they will do something for my jimin.

Noo.. They are just cold but trust me, both of my sons loves jimin. But they are not showing up. And Jungkook, that b*, sorry, but he loves Jimin and I can see that in his eyes. You know yesterday, he was just kissing jimin and comforts him.. Like really???? They are soooooo cutest pair!!!! And I really want jiminie to be my son in law!!!!.
Mrs. Jeon exclaimed.

What? Mr. Park was shocked to hear that.

Yes.. I too wish jimin to marry Jungkook. They both will be good together.
Mr. Jeon exclaimed.

Are you sure, Jungkook likes Jimin?

Yes.. I'm damn sure. And if Jimin stays here, maybe their bond will be stronger. And I too want someone to accompany me for shopping. I just can't imagine, going shopping with my Jiminie..!

Jimin is very lucky to have a in laws like you!..

Yes.. Wait.. What?? Have you said in-laws?? Oh my God.. Thank you. I will go and tell to jimin that he will be staying here!..
Mrs. Jeon then left the living room happily.

🌼🌼🌼

At Bedroom

Mrs. Jeon informed Jimin that he will be staying here from today.

"I will go and make some delicious food for you! " Mrs. Jeon exclaims and left the bedroom.

"Don't leave me again amma" Jimin pouted and looked at the Jeon bros.