3.Comfort Kisses

The preschool has ended with lot of fun moments and memories.

Jungkook sometimes acted cold towards Jimin, but the later shrugged it off, as for his eyes Jungkook was like some star in his eyes.

3rd Grade

"Park Jimin! You better eat something before I drop you to school!" Mrs. Park hollered from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry, amma! Can't I just go to school?" Jimin pleaded.

"Ha! When did my son become so clever?" Mrs. Park teased him.

"Just a little!" Jimin grinned and showed his tiny fingers.

"Alright then, recite the alphabet for me and only then will I drop you off!" his mother commanded.

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G, H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P------"

"Wait, why did you say JKKKKKKK? What does that mean?" his mother asked, confused.

Jimin burst into a fit of laughter, falling off his chair. "It's Jungkook, amma! JK! How could you not know that?" he giggled uncontrollably.

"Goodness gracious, Jimin! I didn't know you liked him this much!" his mother teased, her heart melting at her son's infectious smile.

"Please give me breakfast, amma! If I don't eat, I might get a stomach ache and have to take leave," Jimin explained, not wanting to give away the real reason.

Mrs. Park couldn't believe what she was hearing and immediately made him a sandwich and poured him a glass of fresh juice.

At Class

Jimin's excitement reached its peak as he eagerly anticipated seeing all his friends, especially Jungkook.

"Jimin, your amma packed your lunch, make sure to share it with your friends and eat well, okay?" his mother reminded him.

"Okay... Bye... Sorry!" Jimin realized he had forgotten to kiss his amma goodbye, so he quickly planted a kiss on her cheek before rushing off to his class.

As he hurried through the corridors, he spotted Yoongi walking in the opposite direction.

"Jiminnieeeeeeeeeee!" Yoongi yelled and sprinted towards him.

"Yooogiiiiiiiiiii!" Jimin matched Yoongi's excitement and ran towards him, resulting in both of them hugging and tumbling to the floor due to their overwhelming joy.

They laughed heartily and dusted themselves off.

"How are you? Oh, you've grown with such chubby cheeks!" Yoongi squeezed Jimin's cheeks affectionately.

"Really?" Jimin pouted.

"No, you look even more beautiful," Yoongi admitted, scratching his neck shyly.

"PARK JIMIN, GET OUT OF MY WAY! HE'S MY FRIEND!" Taehyung's voice interrupted their moment, and Jimin rolled his eyes, annoyed that Tae was holding Yoongi's hand possessively.

Jimin found a spot by the window and placed his bag there, eagerly waiting for Jungkook to arrive.

The class began, and the teacher announced they would be learning about numbers.