16.Hate

Jimin rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and the later was writing notes.

Yoongi and Namjoon were discussing something related to music and Jin and hobi were chit chatting with their bench mates.

The teacher then entered into the class and saw the students were mesmerized with their chit chatting.

She dropped the book on the table with a loud thud that makes the students to look at her with their annoying gaze.

"Good Morninggggg Ms. Rachel" They all dragged their voice and greeted her.

"Sit down you idiots! "

"Thankkkkkkk youuuu Ms. " Then they all sighed and sat on their seat.

"Seems like ,no one is interested to attend the classes .Am I right ? "

"Noooooooo Ms... "

"Stop your dragging idiots. Let me take the attendance first. "

She then took the Attendance and called each other's name one by one.

"KIM TAEHYUNG? " She called and Tim replied as He was absent.

"Park Jimin, this is not a park ! " She shouted at him as the later was staring at Jungkook the whole time.

"Sorry... " He scratched his neck and hung his head low in embarrassed.

"Why Kim Taehyung didn't showed up for three days? " She asked to Jimin.

"I don't know Ms. Rachel.. " Jimin said to her.

"Ok.. Ask him to come to school from tomorrow. Remember you guys are 12th grade not a preschool student to cut the classes as you wish. "

The students rolled their eyes as they all hearing the same stuff everyday.

"Okkkkkkk Mam.. "

"JEON SOMI? "

Again Tim replied she was absent.

"Jungkook? "

"Yes Ms. Rachel. '

" Why Somi didn't come to school for two days? "

"I don't know Ms. Rachel. "

"Ok.. Ask her to come to school from tomorrow. "

Jungkook nods his head and he suddenly felt guilty that he forgets to go out with her.

"Jungkook, why didn't she come? " Faruk asked him.

"And why the hell he have to know about her absenteeism? " Jimin scoffed as he didn't like the people questioning about Somi to Jungkook.

Faruk glared at Jimin and turned his back.

"I'm going to make an announcement so my dear Buffalo's please listen carefully"

"Yes Ms. Rachel"

"From Monday to Saturday, you will have an Grade -I exam. As I told you earlier, you guys are 12th not a preschool student. And we are expecting 100℅ result this year. So you have to get pass mark in all the exams ,we are conducting. If you fail to clear, then you have to re write the test and the test goes on untill you get passed. If still you didn't pass, then the person will expel from this school.

(The students were shocked as they never expected the twist)

And I'm telling this especially to PARK JIMIN, JUNG HOSEOK AND TIM, If you three people fail again, then please prepare to move out from this school. If you want to stay, try to get pass marks.
Am I clear?? "