32.Golden Jubilee

After 8 Years

"Guys, does the suit ready? And what about the flowers, you know I don't like roses. " Namjoon begin to tensed up as in a hour, he will get married but it seems like the work has not yet finished.

"Sunbae, We will sort this out soon. Don't worry. " Sumaiya calmed down him.

Namjoon sighed and went to check jimin.

He opened the groom's door and his eyes widened when he saw Jimin was not ready yet.

"PARK JIMIN? " Namjoon screamed his lungs out aloud that makes the later to jerk for a moment.

"Aish.. " Jimin placed his hands near to his chest and glared at joon.

"Are you really a human Namjoon? "
Jimin shouted at him for the scream.

"What are you doing here Jimin? You should have got ready at this time. And you__" His words were cut off  when Jimin placed his hands near to Joon's mouth.

"Aishhhh... You are talking too much Joon. Look here, I have customized your wedding suit on my own. How is it? " Jimin's face was all brighten as he loved to see Namjoon in the wedding suit.

"Wow.. It's really pretty! " Joon smiled and looked at the suit.

"Now, go and get ready, I will see you in the aisle" Jimin patted him and went to change his suit.

__

The people's finally all gathered at the church and waited for the ceremony to start.

The father of the church asked the groom to come to the stage.

Joon's father gestured him to walk down the aisle.

He took a deep breath and went outside with his dad.

The crowds started to cheer for Joon and they all shouted at him that he is so hansome today.

He got blushed and went to the stage.

"Now, I may request the bride to come to the stage. " The Father of the Church announced to call the bride.

Everyone turned their heads and waited for the bride to appear to the church with their curious eyes.

There comes the most prettiest, charming, sweetest, innocent, crescent moon, tiny one walked down the aisle with his smiling face.

"Handsome
Pretty
Cutie
Wow.. He is an art " As everyone in the crowd begin to compliment Jimin's look.