33.Outburst

The sounds of the waves and the cold breeze hits the two broken people that makes goosebumps and shivers on their skins.

One is just standing there to here what he is upto and the other has lot of things to convey or to say he is regret of losing him.

Jungkook averted his gaze from the oceans to the person who keeps on clinging to him no matter how much he hurt him.

'Gguk, kookie' these words were still ringing on Jungkook's ears, as only Jimin has called him this much lovingly that he can't reciprocated it back or failed to notice his love for him.

The other male didn't have any reaction on his face and Jungkook can sense the difference of 25 year matured Jimin and the 17 year one who was obsessed with him.

"Jimin.... " With his trembling and guilty voice he called him.

Jimin raised his brows and waited for him to complete his sentence.

"How are you? " With a heavy heart he managed to talk with him.

Jimin didn't say anything as he averted his gaze back to the oceans.

Jungkook got hurt because of his silent treatment. He knows he deserves this but, it's really painfull then he thought.

"Jimin..

.
.
.

I love you

Please come back to me..

Please"

Jungkook  finally said the three letters words that he has been longing to say this for a very long time.

Jimin felt numb on his spot that this was the second time he is hearing love you from jungkook . He closed his eyes as the memories hitting him hardly,

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to our Jungkookie, happy birthday to you" Everyone clapped their hands for Jungkook.

Jimin looked at him lovingly as today was his lover no going to be his lover's birthday. As Jimin decided to propose Jungkook for his birthday.

"Happy birthday my son" Mrs. Jeon hugged him tightly and presented a watch for him.

"Wow, I'm planning to buy these one. " Jungkook got surprised as he got the one he wants to buy for a long time.

"That's your mom" Mrs. Jeon said with her proud face.

Jimin smiled at them and decides to give his gift but he stopped when the relatives and his friends kept on bringing costly gifts to Jungkook that makes jimin to question back of his choice of gifting him.

It was simply a homemade chocolate that he had baked by only him and a handwritten love letter to propose him today.

Jimin stepped backwards, as he don't think his gift will make Jungkook happier.

Mrs. Jeon saw Jimin was on the corner of the room. And he called him to wish for Jungkook.

Jimin weakly smiled and hided his gifts behind his jacket and went to stand next to Jungkook.

"Happy birthday jungkook" Jimin smiled weekly as he was really ashamed and embarrassed for not giving him an expensive gift.

"Thanks " Jungkook replied back.

"Yeah, cut the cake for our Jiminie and feed him" Mrs . Jeon asked his son to do cut the cakes for Jimin.