22.Counting

Mrs. Jeon holds Jimin's hands and she was so overwhelmed to see jimin again in Jeons mansion.

"I thought you will not come and see me again" She left a tear.

"I'm sorry amma. " Jimin couldn't look at her as he was so guilty.

"It's ok baby. Please don't leave me again.And come back to this home. " Mrs. Jeon asked with a hope.

"Amma.. I won't leave you again. But..., I have decided one thing " Jimin was hesitate.

"What's it? "

"I have decided to come back to this home only when I marry Jungkook. Before that I won't stay here. This is a challenge for myself Amma. " Jimin said to her.

"Then, in this life you won't stay here
Because hyung won't marry you. " Eun Jo said in the middle of the conversation.

"You Brat " Mrs. Jeon yelled and asked him to go to his bedroom.

"Jungkook will marry me " Jimin pouted and looked at the floor.

"Don't mind him jimin ah, now let's just party tonight " Mrs. Jeon hugged him with full of happiness.

__

Taehyung and Hobi was studying for their tomorrow's exam.

"Tae, can you explain this? " Hobi pouted and gave the book to him.

"Ok" Tae then looked at the book and marked few points to write shortly.

Hobi yawned and looked at Tae's feature. His eyes then averted to Tae's lips.

"And that's all. You can write only this, ok? " Tae caught Hobi's stare.

Hobi then leaned in forward to kiss Taehyung.

"Ah.. Hobi.. I write the important questions which is possible to come in our exams. " Tae averted his gaze and diverted him to not kiss him.

Hobi was embarassed and nods his head.

"It's 9 already. See you tomorrow" Tae smiled and left the mansion.

"Shit" Hobi sighed and he also feel hurt when Tae didn't willing to kiss him back.

He layed down on the bed and was thinking about Taehyung.

"Don't hurt me Taehyung" Hobi left a tear and drifted off.

__

The Park's and The Jeon's ate their dinner together.

Jimin was staring at Jungkook for the whole time. Jungkook smiled and he didn't react cold as usual.

"I am so happy to see jimin again " Mr. Jeon said.

Mrs. Jeon nudged her husband to look at Jikook as the two were staring at each other in front of their parents.

Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat and asked jimin to eat more.

"Thank you" Jimin blushed and was embarassed to get in caught by her.

Eun Jo rolled his eyes and ate his food.

"Honey, after our sons exam, shall we go for a trip? Please. And what say Mr.Park?" Mrs. Jeon asked to her husband.

"I have no problem as long as jimin wants too" Mr. Park replied.

"Yes appa. It's really boring. Take us somewhere longer. " Eun Jo said to his father.

"Of course we can go for a family trip. It's been a while right honey? " He asked her.

"Yes.And jimin you can call all your friends too, we will go together. Because after next year you people will not have time to see each other. " She said.