~ Chapter 11 ~

"R-Randy?" I managed to whisper to him, "I thought you were.. he said that he hurt you.." Randy looked at me in a confused manner, "that ghostface guy?" Randy asked. "Yeh he told me that he hurt you, I was so scared that I'd lost you.." I added. "Hey no don't worry I'm here, he didn't hurt me. I'm just glad that you are okay.. you were injured pretty bad"

I thought for a moment, recalling what had happened.. "is this why I shouldn't say 'I'll be right back'? Because I said it, remember?" I laughed, then Randy jokingly added, "well.. I did tell you the rules". The mood was now lifted, as laughter from the both of us filled the air.

Randy leaned over to hug me. I returned the hug and planted a kiss on his neck. He giggled at my actions and then said, "I don't know what I would've done without any more of your kisses" I let out a giggle of my own.

I was about to say something but Stu came rushing into the room, closely followed by a nurse.

"Oh my god y/n, you're awake!" Stu moved down to my level and hugged me tight, which made Randy lean back a bit to give us some space. I laughed "yeh I'm a strong girl, It'll take more than a guy in a mask to get rid of me".

Stu backed off a bit to allow the nurse to speak to me. She handed a box of medication to Stu, "These are to be taken once daily, for the next 2 weeks.. you're free to leave the hospital but obviously please return if there are any issues or concerns. Get at much rest as you can, but you'll be fine to do normal everyday things." The nurse explained, I nodded and thanked her while she walked towards the door.

"Here, I brought you some clothes to change into before we leave" Stu said, placing a pair of joggers and a t-shirt on the end of the bed. "I'll be waiting outside the room for you, just change and we can get home". I thanked Stu as he turned towards the door, "Randy are you going to wait out here, so y/n can change?" Stu asked. Randy was hesitant and didn't know what to say, he thought it'd be best if he waited outside the room so I didn't feel uncomfortable. He went to stand up but I gently grabbed his arm, "Randy, you can stay if you want, I don't mind.. I might need help changing anyway" I smiled at him as he lowered back down into the seat. Stu smirked and left the room.

Randy supported me as I stood up. "What time is it?" I asked him. "Uhh it's about 10:30pm". "It's still Monday right?" I couldn't tell what day it was, hence why I asked. "Yes, you've only been here since earlier, when they brought you in".

I took off the hospital robe, placing in on the bed. I picked up my clothes and began putting them on. Randy stood close to me, just in case I needed any help. He's so caring, god I love him.

"You look beautiful y/n" Randy commented. He's always constantly reminding me of this, it makes me feel happy about myself every time. I know that he means it too, I can see that sparkle in his blue eyes, that one glow on his face. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's in love. "Thank you Randy, you look rather pretty yourself right now too" I smiled at him, I could see that familiar red tone begin to arise on his cheeks. How adorable!

~ Short Time Skip ~
Back home

We pulled onto the driveway, most of the police had left. But one car remained; it was Dewey. He almost instantly got out of his car when when noticing our arrival, and made his way over to greet us.

"Everything's been cleaned up inside, I do have to get going now, but I wanted to wait until you all returned. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything" Dewey explained. I didn't say anything at first, just nodded and then hugged him. Dewey wrapped his arms around me tightly, and rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay y/n, go get some rest".

Once Dewey had left, Stu, Randy, and myself made our way inside the house. "Are you staying here, Randy?" I asked him. "Yeh.. if that's okay with you and Stu". "Yeh that's fine" Stu added.

I went through to the kitchen to grab some water. I took a few sips and noticed Stu coming towards me. I placed my drink down as his arms wrapped around me. We hugged for a few minutes, without letting go he said, "nothing else is going to happen to you, I'll make sure of it".

Stu made me feel very safe and protected. After our hug, we both left the kitchen to see Randy sat on the couch. "I'll be in my room if you need me, I'm gonna get some sleep, goodnight" Stu said before heading upstairs.

I walked over and stood in front of Randy. His eyes moved up to meet my gaze, I smiled at him and grabbed his arm, dragging him up. "Come on Randy! You don't need to sleep on the couch, we can sleep in my room.. only if you're comfortable with it, of course"

"How could I refuse an offer like that? Of course I'm comfortable with it!" He smiled and we both walked, hand in hand, to my room.

"Oh I brought some clothes and stuff, I thought I'd be prepared in case I stayed here, which I am doing, so I'll go grab them from out my car" Randy said, I nodded as he let go of my hand and went to grab his things.

Randy's POV:
"..so I'll go grab them from out my car" I explained, and let go of y/n's hand. I made my way downstairs, unlocked the door and then my car.

Whilst grabbing my things from the backseat, I heard a subtle rustling sound emerging from the nearby bushes. Obviously given the current situation, I was a bit weary of my surroundings.

I turned my head to observe everything, I could've sworn I saw something.. oh well maybe I'm just paranoid.

The rustling grew louder.. and louder.. and louder. I wasted no time in grabbing the rest of my things and slamming the car door shut.

Then BOOM. I turned around to witness the cause of this movement. A small family of mice raced out of the bushes. I don't want to admit it.. but they spooked me for a quick second. But hey, you can't blame me.. there's a killer on the loose who hacks up high schoolers and I'm not taking any chances.

Locking my car, I walked back inside the house. My pace was quicker than before. I made sure that I had locked the front door properly, I also checked the back door. With both doors locked, I was satisfied. Flicking the light off, I made my way back up to y/n.

Y/N's POV:
Randy knocked before he entered the room again, he said he knocked in case I was changing or something. I love how respectful he is.

He places his clothes down, then picked up a
T-shirt of his, "I brought you this.. you don't have to wear it but I thought you might like to". I took the T-shirt that he handed me, and smiled widely "Randy, I would love to wear it!" He smiled back at me after hearing those words.

"Um I was actually going to go shower, get myself clean before I get in bed" I told him. "Yeh that sounds like a good idea.. are you sure you are feeling strong enough to do so, we don't want any accidents" Randy sounded genuinely concerned for me, he didn't want me hurting myself. "Oh wait you're right.. maybe I need a strong man to help me. Just In case I slip over.." I said it with a suggestive tone of voice, I smirked at him. "Well I could also do with getting a shower myself" he replied. "What a coincidence!" I laughed and winked at him. "I'll see you there.." I whispered while brushing past him, making my way to the
on-suite bathroom.
——————————————————————
Word count: 1424

A/N: I hope you're enjoying the story so far, I'm certainly enjoying writing it! Thanks again for over 130 reads, it means a lot to me :)