~ Chapter 12 ~

⚠️Warning: smut -> if this makes you uncomfortable, then I suggest skipping this chapter! It won't be anything too hardcore, should be very sweet and caring, as this is Randy's and y/n's first time doing things with someone ;)
——————————————————————
"I'll see you there.." I whispered to Randy, while brushing past him on my way to the
on-suite bathroom.

Once I got in the shower, I allowed the water to rinse over my entire body. I could feel myself submerging into more of a relaxed and tranquil state.

I moved my focus onto the stitched up cuts that were visible to me now. They were stinging quite a bit in reaction to the water, but it was bearable. I knew that I'd forget about the pain as soon as Randy was with me anyway.

I heard the bathroom door open, I peeked my head around the shower curtain. "Hellooo Randy!" I said with a smile, he had already taken his top off. He laughed as I disappeared back behind the curtain, "Hellooo y/n!" He said, copying my tone of voice.

"May I get in?" I heard him ask me. "Go for it" I said in reply.

I had my back facing him when he opened the curtain, then I felt his head rest on my shoulder as he got closer to me. I turned my head to the side so I could look at him, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Do you need me to help wash anything?" He asked. I reached behind me and grabbed his hands, placing them on my waist. Randy then spun me around to face him. "Yeh.. we can get to that in a minute.. but first.." I put my hands up around the back of his neck and kissed him on the lips.

I was trying my best to stop my gaze from wandering.. elsewhere, so kept them strictly on his beautiful face.

Our lips met for a second time. Randy's hands had conjured a more stable grip on my hips as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his mid section, the kiss deepened. My back was now against the cold tiles of the shower wall as Randy held me up to it. He then began to take his kisses away from my lips, trailing them along my jawline, and onto my neck. The kisses that he planted on my neck were sure to leave a few marks, he was not holding back. A moan of pleasure and enjoyment slipped out of my mouth which caused Randy to pull away for a split second to look at me. "Why've you stopped.." I groaned. He just smirked at me, "I've been thinking, shall we make it official?" My eyes widened at his words, "us? Make us official?" I smiled uncontrollably. "..yehhh" he said with a nervous laugh. "Of course, Randy!". Both our faces lit up in a pink glow, "now.. we may carry on, my love" Randy said to me. Did he just call me love? Aahhh I feel so happy right now I can't even begin to put it into words!!

Considering Randy hasn't done anything like this before, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. I was in the exact same position. We both had no clue what to do, but we did whatever felt right and natural - which worked a treat for us.

I took it upon myself to begin showering Randy in kisses as well; he deserves them. Starting at his jawline, which he seems to enjoy tremendously, then moving onto his neck. The kisses that I left on his neck were definitely going to mark.. similarly to the ones he gave me. I heard a groan of pure pleasure slip out of his mouth.. that was hot. ((Internally screaming right now aaaahhhh!!))

I felt one of Randy's hands start to wonder around and explore my body. The sensation that I was feeling, was beyond describable, it was utterly eccentric. He adjusted his position ever so slightly, allowing himself to be able to support me with one hand and use the other to pleasure me. And that's exactly what he did. His hand slowly caressed my inner thigh, my head tilted back in reaction to this lustful feeling. Randy saw how I was reacting to his touch and felt proud of himself, he looked directly at me, "Permission to touch you more?" He asked, not wanting to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. I looked at him, biting my lip. I trailed my fingers down his arm, took his hand and placed it over my sensitive area, giving him the permission that he asked for. He then began to slowly and sensually touch me, almost instantly earning a few moans from myself. Surprisingly, he managed to rub the small bundle of sensitive nerves perfectly. He's a keeper for sure, I thought to myself. Randy was extremely turned on right now too, I could see that he was getting noticeably harder by the second. He slid a few fingers further down my area and teased the entrance, this made tingly sensations arise all over me. Randy knew what he was doing; he purposely didn't go any further for another 30 seconds which felt like it dragged out for eternity. "Ra- Randy.. please.." I managed to get those words out between my heavy breathing. "What's that, y/n?" He said, looking at me with a smirk painted across his face. My hips began to move slightly, I felt desperate to receive this pleasure from him.
".. please, Randy". He connected his lips to my own whilst sliding a finger into my now soaking wet spot, causing me to release a moan into his mouth. He pulled away ever so slightly, looking directly into my eyes as he slipped another finger in. Moving them in and out at a constant, sensual pace, causing my moans out of pure pleasure to increasingly become louder. "Shh, not so loud my love, we don't want Stu hearing us.." Randy said. He kissed me more, while his fingers moved faster and faster... He started to rub my clit with his thumb, still speeding up the pace of his hand movement. I can feel my climax rapidly approaching, "R-Randyyy.." I tried to speak but I was being cut off by my own sounds of satisfaction. ".. I'm gonna c- oh my god.. randy I'm nearly ther-" He sped up his finger thrusts, "it's okay, cum for me, my love" He didn't have to tell me twice, before I knew it, I released onto his fingers, which were still inside of me. One hand grasped Randy's shoulder while the other covered my mouth, trying to belittle the loud moans I was releasing; I couldn't help it. Randy kissed me again. This time, removing his fingers, "good girl" he subtly praised me, which made me smile.

Randy lowered me back down, allowing me to stand on my own two feet. "Randy, that was amazing" I was still out of breath. He smiled down at me, then kissed my forehead. I looked down at his rather prominent erection which was screaming at me for attention. I looked up at him with a smirk, "now it's time for me to take care of you.." I bit my lip after I spoke, with the thought of him pounding into me flooding my brain. I wanted him so badly; I needed him.

"Are you sure, my love? You don't have to do that for me... I'm cautious about your injuries" He said, with a concerned look on his face. "Don't you worry about that, I'm fine.. now, allow me to take care of you, handsome.. with your permission of course?" I saw a mischievous smile beginning to grow on Randy's lips, presumably because he was thinking about all the things I was going to do to him. The pleasure that he would receive. The satisfaction that he's never had before. "I'm all yours, y/n.." After hearing those words, I turned the water off and lead Randy out of the shower. We both dried off the best we could, without wasting too much time. Within the next couple of seconds, I dropped down to my knees in front of Randy. I saw the way he was looking down at me, he was about to enjoy every single moment of this.

I shift my gaze to his area with a look full of lust; my eyes move back up to meet with Randy's, "may I?" I asked, double checking that he wanted this as much as I did. "You may" He replied with a smirk, his face filled with desire, desperation, and pure lust. I take one hand and sensually tease him by trailing my fingertips up and down his area of sensitivity before teasing the tip with my tongue, swirling it in a circular motion. Randy's head was thrown back in reaction to this new sensation, he released a small groan which encouraged me to do more. I begin to match the pace of which I moved my mouth around him to the pace of which I stroked my hand up and down his shaft, earning a few more moans from Randy. I saw him bring his head back forewords and tilt it down to look at me, "fuckk.. it feels so good.. y/n.. don't stop.."  he expressed. I removed my hands off his length and resorted to strictly using just my mouth to deliver this pleasure. Placing my hands on his thighs for support, I felt Randy intertwine his fingers through my hair and grasped it tightly. He helped me to move my head up as down, he'd also began to subtly thrust himself into my mouth, which made me gag a little. "Oh I'm sorry, y/n!" He panicked once he noticed what he was doing, and pulled himself out my mouth. I look up at him, "it's fine.. do it again" I smirked then opened my mouth giving him easy access. Soon his cock was once again thrusting in and out of my mouth with the speed increasing each time. I gaged multiple times, I could tell the sound turned Randy on judging by how hard he was becoming and the groans that he was releasing. I felt him tense up, "Y/n.. I'm gonna cu- fuck.. oh shit.. I'm gonna cum..". I let a few moans escape from my own mouth, encouraging Randy to cum for me. His groans grew louder and more frequent, he was approaching his climax. "..fuuuuckkk.." His whole body fully tensed up as I felt the hot liquid shoot down my throat and some into my mouth as well. Randy threw his head back while he drained himself, before looking back down at me. I opened my mouth to reveal his load on my tongue and then I swallowed it, staring straight up into those blue eyes which were now admiring me. "You're such a good girl for me, y/n" Oh how I loved to hear him say those words. I smiled as he helped me up off of the floor.

Me and Randy both hopped into the shower again, this time actually getting clean. He helped wash me, he's so caring and I love that about him. Once we were done and all dried, we got ourselves to bed. I threw on Randy's
T-shirt that he brought for me, and cuddled up with him under the sheets. He stroked my hair and planted a few kisses on my forehead. I tilted my head up and rested my forehead onto his before kissing him on the lips and saying goodnight. I buried my face into his chest, and soon managed to drift off into a deep sleep while listening to his heart beating just for me.
——————————————————————
Word count: 1982
A/N: This is my first ever time writing smut, so I'm going to hope that it's decent!!