~ Chapter 19 ~

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains smut ~> If this makes you uncomfortable, I recommend skipping it. But for those who are staying... please enjoy ;)
———————————————
"Oh my god.." I gasped upon entering Randy's room. "You did all this.. for me?" I turned to him with an excited tone of voice. "I did, my love.." Randy smiled brightly to which I returned this gesture.

My head moved to focus back on his room, I felt him hug me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, "do you like it?" He asked. I turned to him, "Randy.. I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed whilst spinning myself around and jumping into his arms; he was now holding me.

Randy had lit up candles all around his room, a scent of vanilla lingered in the air. As well as this, he'd placed rose petals on and around his bed, which now had white sheets on - very fancy.

"I'm loving romantic Randy.." I stated, whilst looking into his bright blue eyes. He giggled, "you're about to love him even more.." and with that said, he leaned in closer. Our lips connected, the kiss was passionate and almost... full of lust.

I could tell where this was going. In fact, we both knew. Our kiss grew more passionate and intense... and without breaking it, he placed me down on his bed.

Randy pulled away to look at me, making sure that I was comfortable with what we were doing. I didn't object.. so he carried on.

His kisses trailed down my neck, which sparked off fireworks all over my body. Randy noticed my reaction and kissed my neck with more passion; he didn't hold back. I'm beginning to feel myself growing desperate.. I need him.

His hands started to explore my body; his touch made me tingle and grow even more impatient. I tugged the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up slightly. Randy helped me to remove it. God he looked so damn good without it on... I must've zoned out while looking at his body, "you like what to you see?..." Randy said with a laugh. I smirked, ".. just get back over here.." I giggled while I spoke.

Our lips reconnected once again, I'll never get over that feeling.. no matter how many times it happens.

Randy began to help me undress, making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I kept reassuring him that I wanted this. Although I do think it's sweet of him to think of me.

Soon enough I was laying on the white sheets in nothing but my underwear. Randy leaned back to admire my beauty; he couldn't resist me and continued to plant kisses all over my body. He kissed my neck then down to my chest.. he stopped in that area and paid extra attention to my breasts. I decided to help him out a bit by unclipping my bra... he noticed and pulled it off completely, leaving my perky breasts bare. Randy cupped them in his large, soft hands and used his mouth to... well, let's just say he was doing wonders. I'm going to allow your imagination to run wild ;) This of course earned a few mumbled moans of pleasure from myself, which Randy loved to hear. I could tell that my sounds of satisfaction made him impatient and grow eager to do more... but he also understands that these things take time; they can't be rushed.

I'm not going lie, I can feel myself becoming even more desperate than what I already was. I'm most definitely getting wetter and wetter by the second; I know it's pretty straight up, but it's the truth.. Randy made me feel this way.. he makes these things happen to me; and I love it.

Randy's mouth was now kissing all over my thighs. He was so close to my feminine area and this shot shivers and tingles throughout my body. He held onto my underwear with his fingertips, "may I?" He asked while looking at me, I was already watching his every move. "..you may" I giggled out of pure excitement.