~ Chapter 28 ~

Overview on what's happened so far at the party ((seen as the party has spanned over many chapters)):

Tonight has been one of the most chaotic nights of my life, and this is only the beginning...

The evening started off well, everyone settled into the party rather quickly and it was great! But things obviously went downhill.

Tatum and Lilian (another girl from school) went to go grab a few more beers from the basement; neither of them returned.

Billy unexpectedly arrived at the party, Sidney and himself went upstairs together to talk and do god knows what else.

After Randy's little rule speech, Stu went to grab a beer; he never returned.

We got a phone call (which I answered), Principal Himbry has been murdered. Then all the other teens left the party; everyone rushed out in excitement... which is rather sick if you ask me.

After that, Randy and I were the only two that remained in the living room. We continued to watch horror movies, but soon enough.. Ghostface attacked us.

I woke up in my own room, hands tied together and blindfolded. Once I managed to escape, I reunited with Sidney, who was downstairs. She was holding a gun in defence and told me that Billy has been attacked.

Stu and Randy came running up the front path and onto the porch; they pleaded to be let inside, but Sidney was cautious.

Billy (wounded and covered in blood) came tumbling down from the top of the stairs, Sid helped him while I stayed back.

Billy took the gun from Sid and allowed Randy, who was desperately banging on the front door,  to come inside.

Randy shouted something about Stu going mad, to which Billy replied with "we all go a little mad sometimes.." 

Billy shot Randy in the chest, and I was shot in the back. My boyfriend and I lay unconscious on the floor until Stu came over and helped me up; he's no killer, Randy was panicking when he suspected him.

Stu and I went into the basement. He told me that Tatum had been murdered down there, I went to take a look for myself. I observed the room but there was no sign of Tatum.. the only thing I saw was a long smeared path of blood. This lead to a tree outside; from the branches, hung a body.. wearing a yellow top and a tie dye skirt. There was no doubt that it was Tatum.  It broke my heart to see her like that..

I turned around to see the horrifying sight of Stu laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, covered in fresh wounds and blood. I had to get out, but I'd be back to help him soon.
———————
Continuing with the rest of the story...

It pains me to leave Stu in such critical condition all alone, but I have to get out and find help. That's when it hit me: Dewey! He must still be here, right?

Making my way round to the front of the house, I could see someone on the front porch. "Dewey?" I whispered to myself.

Dewey lay there, presumably unconscious. I can't express the amount of anger that's coursing through my veins right now; this is all the more reason to get some revenge.

Every second is causing my motivation to become increasingly higher. I AM going to end these psychos tonight. And that's final.

The voices of Sid and mostly Billy became louder.. and louder, as I approached the front porch. My eyes flashed a glance at dewey, seeing him like that shattered my heart. He's just so innocent, and here he is, on the ground with a knife in his back.