~ Chapter 18 ~

I practically jumped into Randy's arms upon opening the door to him. We both shared a giggle as I buried my face into the crook of his neck, he smelt good.. he always does.. and I always like to tell him. "You smell nice" I mumbled with my face still hidden. "Why thank you! You smell lovely yourself" he complimented me back. I smiled at his words, "aww thanks" again my voice was mumbled.

Randy began to walk over to his car, still carrying me. My legs and arms were wrapped around him with a secure grip, and my face was still buried. As he was walking, I kissed and nibbled his neck in a cute way. Why? Because I felt like it.. and Randy is quite an irresistible man; I couldn't help myself.

"...you're doing things to me, y/n" Randy said in a suggestive tone of voice. I looked up at him with a smirk, "oh yeh.. like what?" Randy looked directly at me, "wouldn't you like to know..". I giggled in reaction to his words, I knew exactly what he was referring to.

He gently lowered me down before placing me in the front passenger seat of his car. I could get used to being carried around, it's fun! Randy made his way round and sat down next to me (in the drivers seat), and soon we were on our way.

A wave of excitement crashed through my whole entire body, I'm beginning to grow impatient. I want to know what Randy has planned for our little date. Knowing him, it will be something spectacular, no doubt.

Randy took a left turn, arriving at the date location. I could see many other cars parked up; we joined them by parking ours too. It didn't take me long to notice where we were and why.

"So.. we're here, and if you couldn't tell already, we're at a drive in movie theatre! Surprise!!" Randy spoke with exaggerated words of excitement. I feel so ecstatic right now, that's the only word that truly describes this feeling.

I released a squeal of happiness, "this is about to be the best date ever!!!" I exclaimed, to which Randy agreed. "What are we watching?" I asked curiously. "Well, it's [horror movie of your choice]" Randy replied. My face lit up when hearing what movie we were here to see.

This is utter perfection. The date will be lovely, I'm sure.. and watching a horror movie is making me pumped for Halloween, which is in a couple of days!!

A few screams, flashing lights, and jump scares later, the movie ended. Randy and I had been cuddled up together in the trunk of his car for the past however long. I should probably mention the fact he'd brought pillows, blankets, drinks and snacks, and so on.. in preparation for this. The amount of thought he'd put into it was unbelievable. The fact he did this all for me, filled me with pure love and appreciation.

~ Short Time Skip ~
Randy's house

We pulled onto Randy's driveway and swiftly got ourselves inside. No one else was home, making it just Randy and myself. Alone. Together.

"Follow me.. ma lady" Randy acted all posh and fancy whilst holding his arm out for me to take ahold of. I obliged and held onto his arm. He lead me upstairs and to his room. "Go ahead.." he gestured for me to open the door, I could tell he must've had some sort of surprise as he's usually the one to open doors.

I smiled at Randy, who was already smiling my way.. almost with a slight smirk painted across his lips. I slowly opened the door to reveal his room. My eyes lit up.. in fact, scrap that. My whole entire face lit up, "Oh my god.."
——————————————————————
Word count: 638