~ Chapter 21 ~

Police Station
<same evening>

I sat alone in a room, presumably an officer would interview me soon. Turning my head to look out of the window, I could see Sid sat at a desk with Dewey nearby. My attention was caught by Randy rushing in; I could hear his voice, but it was mumbled by the walls. "Where is she?!" He was frantic and worried. Then he saw me.. we both held eye contact for a few seconds before I turned my head away. I can't believe this is happening.

The door opened and soon enough, my interview began.. multiple questions were asked. "So y/n, please can you tell me what you did earlier this evening.." the man asked. "Yeh of course.. so I was home alone and my boyfriend, Randy was working at the video store so I decided I'd go visit. I also thought it'd be nice to grab a movie to take to Sid, as I knew that's she was alone tonight as well. I walked there, did everything that I needed to do, and when I left the video store it was around 8:20pm.. Randy also knows that. When I got closer to Sid's, I could hear all the noise and screams.. so immediately I was worried for her. I tried opening the front door but it was locked, so I tried the back door and luckily it was open. I rushed upstairs to find Sidney in her room hugging Billy. That's when a cellphone fell from Billy's pocket, Sid rushed away while we both shouted for her. Then the police detained me and Billy.. and now, I'm here" I explained, to which he replied with, "Thank you, y/n.. we have also taken into account that you weren't the one with the cellphone, and we know your past encounters with this killer.. so highly doubt that you'd do this." He shot me a small smile.

The door swung open and Dewey entered the room, "officer.. y/n.." he nodded his head towards the two of us. "I'm just here to say that Sidney doesn't suspect that you did anything.. she understands that Billy had the cellphone, not you. She told me that in the moment, she panicked..." he explained, which I felt relieved to hear. "No it's okay, I get it.. Am I allowed to see her?" I asked. "Yes, actually she wants to see you" he added.

As I walked out of a small room, Randy looked directly at me from where he sat. Although, he stopped himself from rushing over, once he'd seen I was going to Sid. We spoke for a while, things were good; everything is fine. She trusts me. However, Billy.. not so much. I knew he was suspicious. I hate to admit it, but I'm not surprised that he's now the only suspect in this case. The police obviously didn't keep me in nor did they label me as a suspect. As for Billy, that's exactly what they did.

~ Short Time Skip ~
My house, 10:02pm

"Bye Dewey, stay safe!" I said while pulling him in for a tight hug; Sidney did the same. The two of us made our way inside, and locked all the doors for the night. "Thanks for letting me stay with you tonight y/n.. I appreciate it" Sidney commented. "Hey no problem! Where do you wanna sleep?" I asked her. "I'll probably be fine down here in the couch" she replied, gesturing over to it. "I mean.. You can always sleep in Stu's parents room? They aren't here for now" I suggested. "That'd be nice, thanks"

We both made our way upstairs, went into the separate rooms and decided to get some sleep night. Although, I was soon interrupted by the phone ringing (that's in my room). Then I realised, it'll be Randy. He said he'd call in a bit as we didn't get chance to fully talk at the station.

I spoke to Randy for about an hour or so.. after I hung up and placed the phone down, I relaxed again, allowing my eyes for slowly shut.

"Fuck you!" I heard Sidney shouting.. which alarmed me so I sprung out of bed and ran to the room she was in. There she stood, phone in hand.. "who was it Sid?" I asked. "It's him.. the killer.." she informed me, to which I replied with, "but Billy is in- ohh shit.. there's two of them right?"

A look of realisation grew on both our faces, I wanted to call Dewey to tell him about this call.. but it was rather late, so I'll tell him in the morning.

After comforting Sid, I managed to convince her to get some sleep; I did the same. I'm praying that they find this second ghostface guy quickly, I'm getting sick of this shit.
—————————————————————
Word count: 809