silent

We have been fed and given water. The plates were plastic ones. No fork no spoon, kind of the smart thing to do.

I took my blindfold. I have been without it for a while, the other girls kept it on, I didn't tell them what happened, they heard me praying but thought it was just the fear of hearing someone enter the room, I kept to myself that I have broken the one rule and got away with it.

I have decided we will go tomorrow.

I broke the plate with my hands, making as little noise as possible. The edge wasnt that sharp, but sharp enough to draw blood if used with enough force.

I knew I would have to be left behind, I knew it since the day I told them I would get them out. The plan is simple: I will distract the men, and they will run. Arisu, the oldest, will have to guide them once they are out, and hopefully, they will come back for me with the police. There is a possibility that they will only find a corpse that used to be me, but at least my family has something to say goodbye to.

It's fine, this is the right thing to do, you have to get them out, it's on you, I kept thinking to myself, but my whole body is trembling, I am older than them, but I'm still young, fuck when did I got so messed up.

I walked up to Arisu and sat next to her, she jumped and started shaking.

"It's me, don't freak out" I said, "Don't talk and just listen, yesterday, I took my blindfold for a while, just before the man entered, he saw me without the blindfold, and I am alive, they are just two men, I saw the other's shadow, I saw light, we can get out, so this is how it's going to go, i am sorry but I'm gonna put pressure on you since you are the oldest. Tomorrow, I will sing, while I do that, you are gonna take your blindfold and gather the girls, and stay close to the door, pressed against the wall. When I'm done singing I'm gonna scream, we will all scream, they will open the door and enter, and you will leave with the girls, you are going to run, but don't leave none of them behind, I will be right behind you, understood?"

Arisu just started to sob silently, and so I did.