last one

"Yes President, there's only one container left, its location is different from the last ones, it's not in the pier, but worry not cause I have already founded it, but I have to request Kunikida-kun, I can no longer use the police force", Dazai said through the phone.

"Why? They got annoyed with me, they are so mean! That's why I don't like working with them, no respect for our craft I tell you", he whined on the phone to the President.

Truth is, I am the one annoyed at them, he thought.

And so his blond coworker came to the location that was shared with him. On the outskirts of town, almost reaching the slums, there was a container sitting alone in a desolate area.

"That's weird", said Kunikida who, didn't want to come, well he did, because children being kidnapped, but he couldn't stand Dazai's ways of working sometimes, and seeing that container, being different from others, just made him wonder if Dazai is keeping things from him.

And Dazai was, indeed, keeping things from Kunikida. He didn't know exactly what was going on inside that particular container, but he knew something was... off.

It was the first container that he had found actually, but since it was different from the rest he decided he had to get his hands dirty with this one, and naturally drag Kunikida with him. So they were on top of a hill looking down at the sad gray container. And that's when he knew something was off.

There were no men on the door.

Why were there no men guarding this one? Am I late? Have they already been given? It can't be, I don't make mistakes, the Demon Prodigy doesn't make mistakes, he started rambling while thinking. Kunikida just watched him with furrowed eyebrows while his stupid but genius partner got a hold of his last strand of sanity.

Then they heard screaming.

Four girls crying and screaming were running to their direction, they didn't seem to notice them, they didn't seem hurt, all four in their undergarments were just screaming for help, and so help they got.

"Kunikida-kun, you help those four girls, call Yosano, and when you are done making sure they are alright, you come help me inside that container", Dazai said in a calm voice.

"The girls are out, what do you mean?" Asked the man with strong ideals.

"There's always five, one is still in that container, and the two guards are nowhere to be seen, so my guess is, they are in there too, I'll go to the container you get the girls and call Yosano, we are gonna need her", Dazai said as he sprinted to the last shipping container.

While running a faint smile placed on his face, he knew Kunikida was better at hand to hand combat, he should be the one running to the container, not him, but you see, Dazai is a little selfish, he wanted to be the first one to see what was inside of it, and he was having fun.

------
Author's note

I know the story is kind of slow but I really hope you are enjoying it!

Also be free to comment! Since this is my first story I would love some feedback!

I know the chapters are kind of short but I'm trying my best! I am an adult with a job so this is kind of a hobby I really like!

Tell me what you think of the characters! I try to make them as human as possible, but I am indeed new at this.

Thank you for keeping up with me!

-M