sacrifice

"Running away from whom exactly?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Everyone, but most importantly, them!" He said pointing to some black vans that were approaching the house.

"Aw fuck" I said complaining and watched as Dazai took the lone back we have practically stolen and motioned me to get on the back and I did, as I took the bow and arrow to be prepared.

"So what's the big plan? They are in a car, we are in a freaking bicycle!" I yelled as he headed down the lonely rural road as fast as he could, hearing the car approaching.

"Get the tires, hold on tight and get the tires" He yelled back, and I could feel the van getting really close. I took out the bow and placed an arrow, I was holding onto Dazai by, once again, wrapping my legs around him.

He then stopped suddenly, almost making me fall, but that made it easier for me to aim. I used his shoulder as a resting table, so my hand wouldn't tremble, and I let go. The car in front of us started to zig zag and lose control. Dazai stopped completely and changed direction going the opposite way we were headed.

"Listen, once again, you will do as I say, do not talk, do not act on your own, just trust my plan, no matter how bad it looks, trust your devious Devil, okay?" He said softly, he was panting from the pedaling at full speed and I could see two other black cars heading our way.

I kissed him on the cheek and held onto him. He then stopped once we reached a part of the road that was surrounded by various types of trees and vegetation. He got off the bike and took my hand and started to run.

He doesn't want us to get away, he wants to negotiate and it's looking for his upperhand, I thought to myself.

We got to the middle of a field surrounded by trees, the sounds of crickets and leaves rustling serenade us as various footsteps were added to the symphony.

"Let's just stop this wild goose chase, Dazai." a good looking man with round glasses said in a serious tone.

"You are really no fun Ango." Dazai said, putting me behind him.

"Oh, you are the man from the picture!" I said pointing at him, he made a weird face, like when you get a sharp pain in your stomach.

"Um...hi, I am Sakaguchi Ango from the Special Division for Unusual Powers, and you need to come with me, please avoid resisting, you are all surrounded, this doesn't have to be difficult." he said in a stern voice and looked at me.

"How did you get along with this guy? He looks pretty boring..." I said to Dazai with a frown in my face and he just shrugged his shoulders.

The man named Ango sighed.

"Dazai, just hand her over, it's what's best for everyone, even for her, I promise we will treat her well in honor of our past friendship" Ango said, this man is really formal, I still wonder how he was friends with the wreck that Dazai Osamu is.

"Oh I can't let you do that, you see we were planning to elope and you are messing with my plans" Dazai said and held me close I just looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Also Ango, remember that I let you live once out of the goodness of my heart, I don't think I am philanthropist enough to do it twice" Dazai said in a menacing tone, and I think I saw the man with the round glasses shiver.

People with guns started to walk closer to us, and Ango was right, they were coming from left to right, there was no escape, but Dazai said I should trust him and that I will.

"Dazai... let's be smart about this-" Ango said, lifting one hand and suddenly Dazai had a gun pointing at the man that's on a picture that's inside the drawer on his desk.