fight

I smell burning.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen. Dazai was wearing my cooking apron on and was holding a cooking pan that was on fire? He looked confused and annoyed.

"What are you doing there, guapo?" I said laughing, he looked pissed that I was laughing at him.

"I wanted to make pancakes" he said, frowning and looking at the burnt pancake.

"I'll do them, you can make chocolate milk" I said, grabbing the pan from him and putting it in the stove after throwing the burnt one in the trash.

It was 7:00 am, we were going to be late.

We ate watching TV, Dazai was already ignoring Kunikida's calls, they didn't really bothered me, even when I'm a little late, Kunikida doesn't freak out, "you're responsible, you'll get the job done even if you are late", was his answer when I asked him.

"I'm going to take a shower, so if you wanna go to your apartment and do the same just close the door on the way out" I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Nah, I'll do the dishes and wait for you to come out so I can shower too" he said casually, taking the dishes and putting them on the sink, then headed to the closet that was beside the bathroom and took out a bag, with his clothes I supposed, and he just grinned at me.

"What? When did you-? You know what, we'll talk about this later" I said in defeat, this man really does what he wants.

It's weird not having a message or call from Cabernet. I'm still sad about it, I didn't want things to go this way, but I have to respect his decision, even though it sucks.

Dazai came out of the bathroom, his hair wet and sticking to his face, shirt undone, but with a fresh set of bandages around his body.

"I can't believe you don't have a hairdryer, what do you do when it's cold outside?" He said while buttoning his shirt.

"I just let it air dry, it's better for your hair" I responded trying not to look at him, he was getting way too comfortable with me, but not enough to show me whats under those bandages, I thought to myself.

"What are you thinking about, princess? Is it something dirty?" He said mischievously.

"Don't call me princess" was all I told him, the little lion man called me that and it felt weird coming out of Dazai's mouth. He raised an eyebrow, then looked up, then to the side, and then looked emotionless. He made his deduction and was probably right. Hate being around detectives, they figure everything out.

"Fine, but he doesn't get to call you any of the names I call you" he whispered kind of angrily, taking his coat off the rack and walking to the entrance.

"That's no problem, we are not gonna talk anymore, so let's just drop it" I said while walking down the stairs, he didn't say anything. We just walked peacefully to the Agency.

As soon as we got inside the office together, I could feel the stares, they were always snooping around, and if I turned to face one of the detectives they would just turn around, cowards.

Dazai ignored it but I could see he was enjoying the attention and the speculations they were making.

"Why is everyone looking at you guys weirdly?" Kenji asked us.

"Kenji! We told you to not say anything! Said Atsushi.

"So did you guys fuck?" Yosano said, painting his nails on Rampo's desk while he eats some chips.

I felt the blood run to my face and my ears hot, I ain't a prude, I am an adult woman, I have had sex, it's a normal part of life, but thinking about having sex, with Dazai? He is way out of my league, I hate his guts most of the time, he is annoying and sketchy, and crazy, but even I can't deny he is attractive, like magazine type of hot.