tantrum

"Chuuuuuyah! I need to talk to you, it's pretty urgent!" The overly excited and fake happy voice of the brunette detective was coming out of Chuuya's phone and ringing into his ears in a painful way. The Mafia Executive was hungover.

"I don't have the time of energy to talk to you, so fuck off" He said, annoyance in his tone and his voice raspy from just waking up. He was thirsty and had a headache.

"No, cant do my awful and annoying not friend! As I told you, it's extremely important and urgent, you see... it's about my pretty eyes, my girlfriend" Dazai's voice was tense, despite being adorned with fake glee, Chuuya knew better, there was something going on.

'Did something happen to her? Did she not make it home? If so, he has the right to make my life hell.' Chuuya thought to himself as he stood up from the floor trying to put himself together. Then he heard the bell rang, unusual but he walked to open the door.

"So, what the fuck did you say to her?" Dazai was standing outside the door, holding his phone to his ear still, looking down at Chuuya with a threatening look on his face. The red haired man was taken aback, for Dazai to come directly to his apartment meant his former partner was really pissed, so pissed he had come himself to talk things directly.

"I didn't say shit, we talked about the usual stuff, and of course I talked shit about you, I don't like you that has been clear since the beginning" Chuuya said walking inside the apartment giving his back to Dazai but letting the door open so he could come in.

Then the Mafioso's ability activated, stopping a knife from hitting the back of his head. He turned around lifting his eyebrow at Dazai who was looking at him with eyes full of rage. The detective also looked tired, eyebags coloring his face, and his skin paler than usual, as if he had not slept at all.

"Do you really wanna have a go? Right here and now?" Chuuya yelled in frustration, but his words were giving Dazai an option, fight and kill each other, or just talk like normal people.

Dazai just pulled out a gun and fired three shots at him, Chuuya just looked offended that he had disturbed his morning while he was hungover. Then the detective threw a punch at the man in front of him, the hit did not connect as Chuuya dodge it and threw a kick at Dazai who just blocked it. This was a useless fight and both of them knew it, they both knew their movements and if it was a hand to hand combat, Chuuya would win.

But this was not a business fight, this was stupid fight between old friends, it was fuel by their pride and emotions. The detective threw things at him and Chuuya would just break them. They were kicking, punching and just hitting each other, at some point they didn't even dodge or block what was thrown at them, they just took it so they could retaliate. Then it got childish, pushing each other down until they were on the floor pulling each other's hair.

They looked like two children fighting over a toy.

"FUCKING STOP!" Chuuya had enough by coming to the realization of what they were doing and how it looked.

The red head pushed Dazai away from him to make distance, both of them were panting and bleeding from the nose and mouth from the punches and kicks, both of their hair looked like a bird's nest from pulling and tossing. They were sitting on the floor of the messed up apartment looking at each other. Chuuya was scrunching his nose in frustration and Dazai was furrowing his eyebrows, the Executive's desire to give one last punch dissipated as he noticed how the brown eyes of his former partner looked sad, crying type of sad, like he was a second away from crying.

So he stood up, and walked towards the kitchen, ignoring the yells of the browned haired detective to come back and fight. There had only been three times in the time they have known each other where Dazai was the one to initiate the physical fights, and every single one of those occasions, Dazai felt like dying, it was when he was so frustrated he threw violent tantrums, it was when he was so desperate he would force Chuuya into hitting him so he could stop thinking. Every single time, Chuuya has fallen for it, but now he is stopping it.