almost

I woke up feeling dizzy, the ceiling was spinning but my head was not hurting. I felt warmth. I noticed my pillow felt weird...so I turned my head a little and there I was laying on a bandaged chest.

Oh no, no no No nO NO

I tried to move carefully, Dazai had an arm on my waist, so I tried to break free carefully and make some distance. I wiggled my way out of his grip but stayed laying down. A lot of thoughts were going through my head.

I looked at Dazai, his stupid perfect profile. His hair falling on his face covering parts of his cheeks and eyes. He looked younger than he was, at peace, like if for the first time of his life he was feeling calm.

For what the covers allowed me to see, he was not wearing a shirt, only his bandages, and I well...was wearing different clothes. The simple black dress from yesterday was now a big t-shirt and gray sweatpants that were too big for me.

The evidence is not good, did I sleep with him??!

"We didn't have sex so just please stop thinking and go back to sleep" a raspky sleepy voice said.

Dazai had his eyes closed, he pulled the covers up and snuggled in.

"Hey... so...care to explain what happened last night?" I said nervously and sat up laying on my elbows.

"Mmm I like seeing you confused and nervous, it's pretty cute" he said giggling and turning so he could see me. I just pouted my lips in disagreement.

"You have different clothes because you didn't want to sleep in the dress because, quote "my ass is going to be out I move a lot in my shleep" end quote" Dazai said using a whiny high pitched voice to imitate mine. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Well drunk me is right, but like..."

"You changed alone, I just helped you with the zipper, I don't know why are you so prude-ish, you keep forgetting that the first time we met you were on your underwear, not only that, you jumped on top of me covered in blood and threaten me with a piece of sharp plastic, it was kinda hot not going to lie" he said laughing softly and looking at me resting his head in the palm of his head.

"Yeah please forget that it's not only traumatic, it's embarrassing" I said covering my face with my hands. He reached out and took my hands out of my face and just kept staring at me.

"Detective, why am I not suffering from a horrible hangover?" I asked him in a serious tone, joking around to cut the tension.

"Because, my darling Watson, you are still drunk." he said, nodding his head as if he had given a lot of thought to his conclusion.

"Oh damn" I whispered.

"Yeah, you are going to come down in a while, I on the other hand, am suffering from a terrible headache" he said closing his eyes, "how much of yesterday do you remember?" He asked with a smirk.

"Everything is blurry after the third tequila shot." I said in a defeated tone. Dazai started laughing knowing he remembers it all.

"Oh no, what did I do, was it that bad?" I was scared, I can get pretty wild when drinking heavily, that's why I don't do it often.

"It was fun, I had a lot of fun, thank you" he said in a soft voice, and I don't know if it was the light from the window hitting his eyes but they looked brighter.

I got up and my butt hurts and also my leg? I started stretching, the oversized clothes feeling comfortable. Dazai was half sitting on the futon and looking at me as if solving a puzzle. Then he smirked, there came the smart remark.