•2¦The broke people•

TXT's pov

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me early about this?" Beomgyu asked as the three walked towards there CEO's office.

"I'm sorry Gyu, I thought there will be something we can do, but..." Soobin didn't finish the sentence, he just looked down at his feet as they reach the door of there CEO's office.

"So, we are really gonna disband?" Beomgyu asked as Soobin nodded, after taking a deep breath the older open the door and saw their CEO aka Mr. Lee.

"Mr. Lee?" Soobin called, a brown haired man in his 60s turn around to look at the boys.

"Oh, hi Soobin well I guess you told your fellow members about it, right?" Soobin nodded still looking at the floor.

"OK then here is the papers, sign it and then you guys are free, you three can do whatever y'all want!" he said putting some papers on the desk.

Beomgyu was about to ask something but Soobin stopped him, the older went near the desk and took a pen to sign it, he looked at the youngers once more before signing it and Taehyun and Beomgyu followed him.

"OK, then you guys are now free y'all do whatever you guys wanna do, bye!" Mr. Lee said as the three boys bowed and exited the room.

"Hyung, where are we going now, we can't go back to our dorm." Taehyun asked, Soobin looked at the sky which looks like it is gonna rain anytime soon.

"Well I have a small apartment, may be we can go there, but it is small, like really small." the older said "it's ok hyung, let go its better to go to your apartment than sitting on the rain!" Taehyun said, the older nodded.

»»---->♡<----««

"Huening, come on we don't wanna be late to the flight" Yeonjun shouted at the younger who is upstairs, getting ready.

"Coming~" Kai said as he walked down stairs in all his glory.

"You took everything right?" Yeonjun asked and the younger gave a nod.

Right when they were about to exit the house the elder's phone ringed, he took it to look what it was, his eyes widened and he dropped his bag in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!", he screamed making the younger fell on his ass.

"HYUNG, WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?", Kai shouted back, but the elder didn't move he just looked at his phone as a statue.

"Hyung, are you ok?", the blonde boy asked as he stood up, he looked at Yeonjun's phone and froze.

"What the fuck, why did they did that who the fuck-"

"Shut up, kai!" the brown haired male said cutting the younger off.

"What are we gonna do, hyung? They disbanded and we already booked everything!" Kai said as he looked at the other who is looking like someone broke up with him.

"What else let's go to Korea, we can take this as our vacation, still how did- how the fuck they just disband with out any warning?" kai put his hands on the other's shoulder.

"There will be a reason hyung, its OK!"  he said with his signature smile.

"OK, Huening let's go, Maybe we will meet them one day~" Yeonjun said disappointed in his life and took his bag and get on their car.....

---♡

"Wow, it's great to be back, I guess?" Kai said it as if a question and yeonjun smiled "Come on baby, let get a cab and go to our apartments!" Yeonjun said as he dragged the younger......

---♡

"OK baby, this is yours and this is mine." Yeonjun said as he pointed at two doors "Hyung, why don't we have the same apartment, like before?" the younger asked with a pout.

"Well the apartment is really small baby, that's why, ok?" Yeonjun said patting Kai's head a little.

"OK. but after I took a shower I will come to yours okay?" he asked, the elder smiled and nodded "Okay, I will come there in ten minutes, cook me some food or should go eat outside?" Yeonjun thinks a bit before answering

"Well we should go out to eat, and buy some groceries too, like a little super market date?" he said wiggling his eyebrows, the younger slapped his shoulder

"Hyung, we are not dating, so don't call me baby, you will scare your future boyfriend/girlfriend away!", Kai said and yeonjun nodded a 'yes' before going inside his apartment.....

---♡

After finishing there dinner at a local restaurant, they were currently on the meat and dairy section of a supermarket arguing if they will get beef or chicken.

"Hyung let's buy pork, no this or that, pork!" Kai said crossing his arms.

"Ahh, okay pork it is then.", Yeonjun said and buy enough pork for one week

"Now, do you want ice-cream?" the elder asked and the younger's face was lighten up "Yes!, look if they have mint choco!" he said as Yeonjun took two big ass container of mint chocolate ice cream.

"Hyung are we really gonna buy this?" Kai questioned and Yeonjun just nodded and put it on the shopping cart "Now what else, I think we got everything right- oh wait ramen, let go find it-"

"Oh hyung we already bought it," Kai said and yeonjun nodded.

"Sorry baby!" he said patting the younger head "It's because you are getting old hyung!", he said smiling cutely and yeonjun sent him a glance.

"What ever let go and pay for this and go home!", the older said and started walking to the cashier.

But stopped when he heard some people talking, it's kinda loud to be honest.

"Hyung, let's not buy all of this, you know we are not like before, we don't have that much money!" a silver haired guy told a guy with long black hair.

"Kai, do you think they may need our help?" Yeonjun asked Kai, who's heart almost skipped a beat cause yeonjun called him Kai well he only call the younger that is he is serious.

"Ah- I don't know, maybe?"  he said.

"Well come on, let ask them and there voice sounds kinda familiar too" he said walking towards the three boys.

"Um... excuse me? do you guys need-", he stopped when he realized who it was it's like the whole world stopped, his eyes widen as if he felt his world finally being complete.

"STARONE-"

"Please don't make a scene." a black haired guy covered Yeonjun's mouth stopping him from yelling.

Author's note : they met each other?, continue reading to know how tomorrow by together get together and all the stuff they had face to be together....