•10¦Who are you?•

TXT's pov

*after the performance, in their house*

Yeonjun put his stuff on the floor and jumped on the couch, exhausted from a huge day, "It was- oh fuck!", he breathed out, making himself comfortable.

"Here you go, hyung.", Soobin handed him a coke before sitting next the older.

"Soobin, when are you gonna explain what that things was?"

"Hyung, you have to or I will kill you."  Taehyun said siting infront on their to elders on the coffee table, the other two joined on the other couch.

"Well my mom was a witch as you all say-"

"Your mom was who?

"A witch?"

"Well, not a bad witch, she was a nice person."

"What about your dad?"

"Well he- I don't know who or what he is.", Soobin said rolling his eyes.

"What you mean?", yeonjun asked with curiosity, "Well, all I know is he tried to kill me and my mom."

"WHAT!!??", the four yelled, "Why the fuck are you guys yelling!" Soobin said covering his ears, Yeonjun panic, the scene from earlier flashed before his eyes.

"Are you ok, bin?", he asked holding onto the younger's hands, his eyes shaking in fear.

"I'm OK hyung, calm down.", Yeonjun let out a sigh of relief  "You scare me so much!"

"Do I?"

"Yes you do!"

"Well-", Soobin's eyes changed into golden colour as before, "are you more scared now?", the other was literally lost in it.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he cupped the younger's cheeks, "You are so beautiful." he said still looking at his eyes with some much affection replacing the fear from earlier.

"His eyes are terrifying.", Beomgyu said and the eldest glared at him, "you have a dead wish?", he asked the younger.

"Hyung, let him go, he maybe terrified by what happens early,", Soobin said holding onto Yeonjun's arms.

"Wait about earlier, who was that guy?"

"I don't have a idea."

"Where is your mom then?"

"She? Oh she is dead, my unknown father killed her.", now there is a little bit of sadness in him, he wanted to cry it out, but he don't wanna let his emotions take over him, so he cover it up with a smile, but he didn't know Taehyun noticed him.

"Hyung, you know we love you right?"

"Yeah I do, why?"

"You can just let your emotions out, nobody is gonna make fun of you." soobin was a bit surprised, "Wait who said I wanna cry- oh shit!" he fucked himself up.

"Soobin hyung, you can cry ok? We are here, even if we don't have any powers, we will be here for you, we will always listen to you."

Taehyun said and Yeonjun kissed the younger's cheeks, "Thank you guys." he gave everyone a bright smile.

"Ok. I'm gonna take a shower and then we can eat.", the leader said getting up "I'm coming t-"

"No, you are not, you are gonna stay here!", Taehyun said siting next to the older preventing him, Soobin chuckled at the boys words and walked to his room, leaving the three younger ones to kill Yeonjun

"And who are you to say that, huh?"

"Who am I? You are asking me who I am? Oh my- did you forget the time when you didn't let me and huening shower together-"