•36¦The nightmare of Time•

TXT's pov

Taehyun opened his eyes to see pure darkness, he blinked a little to see, if it was really dark.

He gets up from the floor and looked around to see where he is, but only thing he saw was darkness and him self, confused he started walking to who knows where, until.

Two doors?

He gulped as he remember that time,  when he saw the same doors, "This is not real right?" he sigh and put his hands on the door titled '0X1', cause last time that door is the reason he got out.

But this time, the door didn't even open, "What the hell?", he starts to use his strength but, no.

The door didn't open, he was getting scared and impatient.

I don't wanna see that again, no.

But he knows if only he went inside the other room, he could escape, he decided to open the door titled '553', he was again met with the same garden, "I don't like this." everything was giving him dèjá vu and he hates it.

The flowers started to fade, ground begin to crack, Taehyun just rolled his eyes.

Is this Taeyong playing tricks?

It could be as what he said was to see if we could escape our nightmare and is this mine?

"Taehyun save us!", Soobin's voice said, Taehyun sighed, "I know what is gonna happen and I'm not afraid, Taeyong! I know this is all your tricks!!" he yelled at nothing.

"Tae. Please save me!", Beomgyu's voice said, the silver haired boy just stood there till he can hear the music.

"Taeyong! Did you went to the future and select a sad song of us? Not gonna lie but we sounds so good~", Taehyun said confidently.

As he walked, he saw the five mirrors again, "Fuck yes! Let's get this shit! I'm not afraid Taeyong!", he again yelled.

After witnessing everything, he sighed, "Now what? Can I leave now?", he asked and walked towards the door titled '0X1' again and tried to open it.

Key word : tried.

"Why isn't it open-"

"So you knew?" the time boy turned around and saw non other than-

Lee Taeyong himself standing right in front of his eyes.

"Of course I did. Did you thought your stupid tricks are going to work? I'm not a coward like you.", Taehyun sounded bold.

"Don't act too smart, Kang Taehyun! You are just a fly in front of me." Taeyong's voice was deep.

The time boy grined, "Well... You may not know but, it's hard to catch a fly so, I'm smart than you.", he said, as his eyes glowed a shade of purple.

"How are you using your powers?!", the king asked, shockingly, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You really thought that, if you use a no element spell, it gonna work on me?", Taehyun chuckled.

"You underestimate me, Lee Taeyong!", he yelled and throw a fist, but some how Taeyong got to block it.

"Can't believe you just tried to punch the devil himself. You will regret it!", the demon used his force spell to push
The younger away.

But Taehyun didn't even move a inch, he laughed a maniac laugh and said, "Taeyong-shii, you are so weak. Like really. Weak!" he smirked.

"You have to remember this, Kang Taehyun. Me! Lee taeyong. I'm the one who controls the whole underworld. I'm the ruler of hell.", Taeyong took a silver dagger from behind.

"And I can end your existence right now!", he continued and swing his daggers towards Taehyun's neck.

Only down fall was, Taehyun was taller than Taeyong, the younger backed away and Taeyong moved forward, "You can't escape from me, Kang Taehyun!".he yelled.

Again the other chuckled, his eyes got darker and darker, "Lee taeyong-shii, I wanna say something... Don't call me by my full name, just call me Taehyun or.... Umm nope, Beomgyu is kill me if I say that.", he pouted.

"Say what?, what you want me to call you, huh?, God or something?" the elder asked tightening his jaw, "Oops no, darling!", his anger was getting a hold onto him.

"You fucking-", purple smoke begin to cover the place, which cause Taeyong to cough, he couldn't breathe, "What the- fuck did- did you did?", he asked taehyun, falling onto his knees.

"Just a little spell, see ya later darling!", Taehyun winked and did a sassy hand move, he knees towards Taeyong and lift his chin up, "Don't you ever come to play with me or my friend!", he said before disappearing with the purple smoke.