•25¦Do what you wanna do•

TXT's pov

"Well..." Yuta stopped and bit his lips.

"I have to. It's my responsibility, I have to do my work,"

"And what is that?", Taehyun asked raising a eyebrow, "End the good ones and fill the universe with evil.", Yuta felt like shit for saying this, it feels like he shouldn't do what he said.

Something is telling him to change, but he can't figure out how to.

"Do you wanna do it?"

"No.", he murmured immediately.

"Then why don't you stop. Come here, we welcome you!", Soobin said, "I can't... I have to go back to Mark and Haechan."

"Bring them here too, I'm sure they don't wanna stay in there."

"They don't wanna stay there and I know that but, I don't know how to bring them back to earth, Taeyong won't let them out."

"And who is this Taeyong?"

"The King of hell, the one who is in the whole control. Didn't Namjoon told y'all this?", the boys shake their heads as a 'no', Yuta sighed.

"He is the one who controls me-"

"No one controls you!. You are yours, you can do whatever ever the fuck you want!", Kai said crossing his arms.

"Kai! I told you don't to curse!" Soobin yelled, the younger murmured a little 'sorry'.

Yuta chuckled, "Are you guys always like this?" he asked.

"Well, most of the time Beomie hyung and Junie hyung will be fighting eachother and Soobinie hyung will be learning english from Kai and I will spent my time playing video games. Yeah, that's our life."

Taehyun finished, "It sounds like a chaotic family yet, happy family..." Yuta said feeling a little sad cuz he can't have it.

"Well, not just that, Soobinie hyung and Junie hyung, will be making out on the couch every night, it's like they don't have a room of their own!"

"We don't!", Soobin and Yeonjun said at the same time, Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Wow, that's- you guys must be really happy."

"Well, not always but, we can say that we are happy most of the time.", Kai said putting his arms around Taehyun's shoulders.

"Now I really wanna get out of there and have a nice life with Mark and Haechan like you guys, without any killing or murdering."

"You can come here hyung, we are here for you three!"

"I can't... I can't bring them back to earth cuz, one : Taeyong, two : I can't find the key to bring them back.", he said disappointed, "What key are you talking about?", Yuta let out a breath.

"Well there is a key, which looks like-... What can I say, Umm it's like- ah, it has a little clock, a blue diamond and has wings-"

"Wait, we saw something like that in the book!", Yeonjun suddenly said, "oh well, I guess that is it, only Taeyong or that key can let human's inside or outside of the underworld." the five listen to the elder carefully.

"There is no way Taeyong would let me bring them back to earth-"

"You can try, Hyung. Just tell him a lie. you guys are the devils right? Just say some lies and boom!"

"Do you think he is gonna believe that, Yeonjun?"

"Well, make him and keep it a secret don't even tell your Mark and Haechan what you are gonna do until you guys reach earth, simple as that!", beomgyu added.

"Uh- you sure? And what if he won't believe it- wait after I bring them here, what are we gonna do?, I have to go back and if I left them here taeyong will ask me where they went and if I tell him, I left them here, he will-"

"Hyung calm down. I told you, you don't have to go back if you don't want too. You can stay here, we will help you!", Yeonjun put his hands on Yuta's shoulders.

"But, Yeonjun he is not someone I can mess with and I work under-"

"Hyung, shut your fucking mouth up and just bring those two here, we can think about everything after that later, do what you fucking wanna do now! I'm leaving, bye bitches!", Kai ran upstairs, "I told him not to curse, but this child-", Soobin sighed loudly.

"And hyung, do whatever you want and don't forget we are here for you three", leader of the four said getting up.

"I'm going upstairs, Yeonjun, come with me!", Soobin ordered before walking upstairs, the pink haired boy bowed to the older and ran upstairs to his lover.

"I think I will bring them- no I have to bring them here!", Yuta said walking towards the door, "Umm- Beomgyu can you please go call Namjoon?"  he asked, the nature boy nodded and ran towards Namjoon's room and knocked on the door.

"Joonie hyung!, Yuta hyung said he wanna talk to you!", he yelled, not stopping knock on the door, "Beom stop it, I'm coming", Namjoon yelled back and opened it.

"Where is he?"

"Down stairs. Come on." Beomgyu lead the way for Namjoon, they saw Yuta and Taehyun talking, "What you wanna say?", Namjoon asked coldly.

"Namjoon, I trust you and I'm gonna bring the other two here.", Namjoon's face lit up.

"What?! for real?"

"Yeah and you are the only one that can help us, please." Yuta continued.

"I will take care of you three and about Taeyong.... I will protect you three at all costs, if he became a thread.", Namjoon said patting the other's shoulders.

"Thanks Joon, I will pay you back as soon as I could for this.", the said male smiled and nodded, the Japanese bowed at them before disappearing.

The oldest took a deep breath, "kids, be prepared for whatever is gonna happen next.", the two looked at the elder confused.

"What are you talking about, hyung?"

"I don't think Taeyong is going to be so pleased with what Yuta is gonna do," he said.

"Be careful." he added, before walking away, Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at each other, "I don't know what is gonna happen next."

"I agree... But let's go upstairs now and see what our beloved maknae is doing!" Taehyun said and dragged Beomgyu upstairs, they opened the door and saw Kai laying on his stomach, laughing at his phone, not realizing the other's presence.

"Tae, do you know why he is laughing at his phone?" beomgyu whispered to his lover, who shake his head as a 'no'.

The nature boy walked towards Kai and peaked at his phone, he was reading something.

The moment Kai felt the presence, he flinched away, "Hyung, what's the fuck!?", Beomgyu laughed like a psychopath, but Taehyun just stared at Kai.

"What were you watching, while laughing like you gone mad?", Taehyun asked coldly, "Oh it- it was nothing..." Kai awkwardly laughed.

"Don't lie to me.", the wind boy gulped at the time boy's stare.

"I was just reading the twe- tweets.", he said, his bottom lips in between his teeth. "Why are you biting your lips then?", the younger looked away.

"Why aren't you speaking?", Taehyun walked towards the younger and lift his head up.

"Why is your face red?, you sure you were just reading tweets?", the time boy smirked.

"Tae, let him go~" Beomgyu whined, "First tell me what it is or..... Give me your phone." Kai's eyes widen.