•32¦The nightmare of Fire•

TXT's pov

Everything was dark, Soobin's eyes flutter open, "Where am i-", suddenly he started to see some colors, he walked closer and it looks like the place was also moving. Faster than himself.

It looks like the someone turned the time faster, like his life is being fast forwarded, "Taehyun. What kind of joke is this?", Soobin called out the time boy, but he got no response.

"Taehyun-", a bright light cut him off.

Trying to open his eyes, he met with fairy lights and tables with drinks, it looks like a party in a open park, which was well... Empty. Just the howling wind.

"Where am-"

"Soobinie hyung!", Taehyun's voice echoed, "Taehyun. Stop playing games and come out-", before he could finish, a scream cut him off, "Kai?", another scream was heard.

"Beomgyu?", more screams.

"What is happening-"

"Soobin. help your hyung, please!", Yeonjun's voice was low, like he was crying, "hyung- wha- what is happening?"

"They are hur- hurting us!", Taehyun voice was also same, "what- who!?"

"Hyung, please-"

"No. This is not true right?, you guys are playing with me right- this is a prank. I know.", Soobin tried to be bold.

"Hyung please, save me too, ahh", Kai's voice was cut with a scream too.

"No! this is not happening-"

"Hyung! Help-", everything was quite.

"How?", Soobin asked emotionless, "HOW!?", he yelled.

"You- your blood-"

"Tae, what!?", Soobin was in shock by Taehyun's words.

"Your blo- blood, hyung. Only it can save us, the knife on- on the table," Beomgyu's voice terrified Soobin.

"Take it and cut- cut your wrist!", Kai added.

"What are you talking about? I'm gonna die-"

"Save us.", Yeonjun's words were manipulative, "o- OK!", the fire boy walked over to the table and saw a silver dagger.

"Take it Soobin!", Beomgyu's voice said.

The leader with tumbling hands took the sharp object, and put it closer to his wrist.

"Soobin, no!", it was a girl's voice, she ran towards him.

It took the boy some seconds to realize who it was.

"Harley?", he asked.

"Yes, it me and put the dagger down." she demanded, "but they are in danger-"

"No. They are not. This is just Taeyong messing with your brain trust me!, he is just making you kill yourself, by that... His job will be easy and he won't get the curse.", she try to make Soobin understand.

"But, I heard them.", she took a deep breath.

"Soobin, I'm gonna tell you one thing... Wake up!"

"Huh?"

"Wake up, soobin!", she repeated.

"Don't let Taeyong win, wake up!"

"Wake up!"

Bright light covered his eyes, as Harley's voice repeated...