• 17¦Discovering something brand new•

⚠Warning : mature stuff ahead, don't read it if you are uncomfortable⚠

TXT's pov

"Uh- hyung, the- the kids- ah fuck!"

Yeonjun made his way towards Soobin's nipples and gave it a kitten lick, the younger moaned softly.

"Soobin, did you like it?" Soobin can feel the smirk on his skin "ye-yeah" the pink haired was making the blue haired go literally crazy until....

"HYUNG!!!!" Soobin pushed Yeonjun off him when he heard Kai's scream, he ran out of the room not even caring if he is naked upper body.

"Kai, what happened!" he almost broke the door when he knocked on it, more like punched it.

"Hyung!" Taehyun opened the door and pointed at Kai and Beomgyu who was standing near the window.

"What!?"

"Hyung, there was a squirrel!!!" Beomgyu ran and hugged Soobin.

Yeonjun was hit with a wave of jealousy, one : Soobin wasn't wearing anything on the upper body, two : Beomgyu was hugging him.

"You are afraid of a fucking squirrel!?!" Yeonjun pushed beomgyyu away.

"Hyung, we didn't called y'all cuz we saw a normal squirrel, we saw a squirrel which was wearing clothes!!?" Soobin was surprised now.

"You saw what?"

"Yep, he is right" Taehyun answered.

"Ah- where is it?" the three pointed at the window, the two oldests gulped as they walked towards it, Soobin peak through the window and saw a little squirrel wearing a little purple T-shirt on the tree

"Oh my- Kai come here and try talking to it!" Kai walked slowly to the window "Ask what?" soobin rolled his eyes and hit the back of Kai's head.

"Ask it's name"

"Ahh o-ok" Kai looked at the squirrel, who was looking at the two talking shit.

"Hey what is your- ahhhhh" Kai jumped onto Yeonjun's back when the squirrel jumped to the room, the squirrel made its way towards the bed and sit there.

"Y'all don't know who I am?" Beomgyu almost fainted when the squirrel spoke "W-who are you?"

"Yeonjun, you don't know me?"

"N-no?"

"Woah- you mother fucker!" the squirrel dramatic fell onto the bed, in a blink of an eye it transformed into a human.

"Han Jisung?"

"Fuck you, Choi Yeonjun." he got up from the bed.

"What are you doing here?" The blue haired male stepped forward.

"Why can't I be here?, this is not only your place, is it?" Kai stepped forward and pinch Han's cheeks "Hyung, you have nice cheeks actually!" Han smiled "Oh, thank yo-"

"YAH! HAN JISUNG, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Lee know hyung?"

"Yep, that's him!" Han jumped from the window to the tree then to the ground.

"Did he just jumped from here?, I'm going outside!" Kai ran outside followed by his boyfriends "I'm coming-"

"First, go wear something." Soobin nodded and ran towards their room, after he put on his clothes, the two hyung's also ran outside and saw the other three laughing with Han and a new person "Hey guys?"

"Yeonjun, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good." yeonjun said awkwardly "And you must be soobin?" Soobin nodded.