•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•

TXT's pov

*4 years later*

"Is it on?", Yeonjun asked Soobin, who was turning the vlive on.

"Yep!", he said and walked towards yeonjun and sit on the couch, "Hello, MOAs!", the five said with bright smiles.

"We came to say something really important, it will make some of you guys hate us, some of you guys love us more, but being with all of you guys got this many years, I realized- No! We realized, that we are meant to be together, I never thought all of this could happen."

Soobin wiped the a tear drop which fell from his eyes.

"We won't be here without you all, thank you for all the love and we promise to be with you guys till the end of the time.", Yeonjun continued

Suddenly kai started to laugh, "Why are you laughing?"

"Hyung, they think we are going to disband!", he laughed more harder, "Oh my- no we are not going to disband!", the two eldests yelled together.

"We just came to tell you guys about something else, we all thought about this so much and took this discussion, it's time to tell you all about something, Yeonjunie hyung you go.", Taehyun said.

"Well, we are dating!"

For a second the live chat stopped.

"Wait, did they left?"

Everything came back suddenly, all the five could see was, 'what?' 'who?' and 'when?'

"Oh. Well me and soobin are dating.", Yeonjun said and the comments turned into, 'Wow' 'yeonbin!' and 'I knew it'

"And us three!", after Taehyun said that the chat was going literally crazy, Kai was laughing at how crazy the MOAs are going.

"I really hope you all will still support us!"

"Can't you see how everyone is talking? They all are happy for us!", Yeonjun gave Soobin a hit on the head.

They didn't knew that some people behind the door was reporting all the hate comments.

"Hyung, they are asking when is our wedding?", Kai told to Soobin.

"Me and Soobin are engaged! And this three I don't know-"

"We are also engaged!", the three said and lift there hands up together in sync.

(the first one is Kai's , second one is taehyun's, third one is beomgyu's)

The two oldest were shocked.

"When?"

"Yesterday.", Taehyun said and looked back at Kai's phone.

*flash back*

Beomgyu and Kai walked towards inside the park after Taehyun called them and told to meet him there, as they walked into the park, they saw Jisung (nct).