•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•

TXT's pov

Yeonjun put his hand on top of the black haired guy hands which sending shivers to the younger making him pull away as he felt a sharp pain on his chest.

"Please I beg-"

"No, no, no! You don't have to, we are sorry but do you guys need any help?" Yeonjun said holding an eye contact with the younger.

Which made him blush a little, "Was we being too loud?", he asked looking away, "Well kinda yeah, but I can help you if you want." a smile was plastered on his face.

"Yes please, can you buy this for me", the guy with long black hair said as he lifted some food in his hands.

Yeonjun chuckled softly, "of course, come on!" he said but the black haired boy aka Soobin didn't let him by pulling the other by to him, "Its ok sir, you don't have to-"

"It's ok, Soobin let me, I'm happy to do it," Yeonjun said still smiling.

Soobin was a blushing mess and Taehyun noticed it and smirked a little, "o-ok, but I will pay you soon." he said but Yeonjun refused it, "Uh ok and what is you name sir?", Soobin asked.

"Oh, I'm Choi Yeonjun and this is Huening kai", Yeonjun said pointing at Kai, who was talking to the others two, "oh, well I guess they already became friends."

He said smiling as he give the money to the cashier, "Huening come here", the older called the younger to help him get the groceries on to the car and Kai did as he said.

"OK, so do you guys wanna join, we can drop you guys at you place if you want", yeonjun asked when they finished loading the food to his car.

"Yes-"

"No, you don't have to-" Soobin cut Beomgyu off , "You sure? it is getting dark, it's not good to walk around at night." Yeonjun said walking up to Soobin.

"I'm coming with you Hyung, I don't care if you two wanna come or not", Beomgyu said as he gets in the car.

"I'm coming too!" Taehyun said joining in, "and hyung we live in the deep blue kiss apartments." Beomgyu continued, "oh coincidence? We live there too!" Kai said.

"Gyu, Tae, get out of the car right now, we can never trust strangers and what if they kidnapped us", Soobin said glancing at the older.

"Oh hyung, how is this cutie gonna kidnap us and even if he did I will let him", Beomgyu said pinching Kai's cheeks.

"But gyu-"

"You wanna come then come, if not stay there, Yeonjun hyung let's go", Taehyun cuted soobin off and Soobin started to think of a plan to murder the silver haired male when they reach home, he glaced at the yeonjun once more before getting in the car.

»»---->♡<----««

In the middle of their way back home or let's say, their apartment, the three in the back started to argue about how many butts a person have and the two in the front was quite but Soobin decided to break it.

"So... How old are you, by the way?"

Yeonjun looked at him and smiled before saying, "Well I'm a 99 liner", the younger was kinda shocked.

"What, you looks so young", Soobin said still in shock.

Yeonjun send a look, "You are saying I'm old, right?", he asked.

"Oh- no, not like that..." he said looking at his feet, Yeonjun pressed his lips together, trying to suppress his smile at the younger's cuteness.

"OK, we are here!" the eldest in there car said as the reach their apartments, five of them got out of the vehicle one by one.

"Huening, help me with the groceries!" Kai nodded and took some of the bags.

"Can we help you too, hyung?" Taehyun asked and Yeonjun nodded with a smile.

"Ok, put this on the table." Yeonjun said as he opened the door of his apartment, the three followed Yeonjun like kids following their mom.

"Do you want us to help you put all this on the fridge", Taehyun asked and Yeonjun nodded a 'no'.

"Tae, beom come here!" Soobin shouted from outside, the two boys look at the other two before bowing at Yeonjun and the exited his apartment.

"Hyung, what!?", beomgyu asked kinda irritated as he saw Soobin by the door.

"What you mean by 'what', how can you just go inside someone's room like that and we just meet them today, how can we trust someone and-"

"Oh my God, Hyung! Calm down, they are not gonna hurt us OK? 7I talked to Kai he is a sweetheart, they won't do anything to us!"

Taehyun try to calm Soobin down, the other two come out of Yeonjun's apartment hearing them.

"Are you guys OK?", Kai asked and Beomgyu nodded, "so were is your rooms", the younger asked and Beomgyu pointed at the door right opposite of Yeonjun.

The two foreign boys eyes widen, "What?", they both said at the same time.

"Umm, yeah this is our room..." Beomgyu said smiling awkwardly.

"Oh my- wait for real?" Taehyun nodded, "And you all stay in one apartment?" that was Yeonjun's question and Taehyun and Beomgyu nodded.

"What the-"

"Hyung, don't curse!" Kai warned the older boy, "OK, but why do y'all stay in one room, what about your old dorm?", after hearing the older's question Soobin rolled his eyes and went inside the apartment.

"Well, after our disbandment, they took every from us, we only have a bit of money and yeah that's how things are now, this apartment is soobinie hyung's which was actually his friends but he give it to hyung because he was going abroad.", Taehyun finished his sentence with a deep sigh.

"Well, in fact they robbed you guys"

"Well, kinda yeah", Beomgyu answer Kai's question.

"TAE, BEOM, COME INSIDE RIGHT NOW!", Soobin shouted, "Well I guess we should go, bye hyung, bye Kai!", Beomgyu said bye to them and went inside.

"They are so cute", Kai said as he slapped Yeonjun arms.

"Ahh!", the older said senting a glance, "Sorry...", apologize the younger.

"OK, you go inside your room, I will put the stuff in the fridge myself", the older said, Kai nodded and go in his room and locked the door.

"Well you can come out now." Yeonjun suddenly said making Soobin, who was behind the door flinch, he came out biting his lips a little in embarrassment.

"Was you listening to us?", Yeonjun asked as he walked closer, "I'm... I'm sorry..." the younger said as he backed up.

Yeonjun smirked and pined the younger to the wall, "do you know what bad boys get?", Soobin keeped his head low and was blushing like crazy.

"Huh?, didn't you heard me?", the elder said as he put two fingers on the other boys chin and pulled it upwards to face him.

He moved closer to the younger's ears and whispered, "Why are not speaking? Really like disobeying this much?", Soobin again felt shivers, he his cheek begin to get warm and feel himself sweating a little.

"You wanna be punished real hard, right baby boy?"