•13¦Find the magic yourself•

TXT's pov

"Wow, are we really living here?", Yeonjun asked as they were standing in front of a house in the middle of a forest, well it's not that creepy and there is some houses near by.

The house was made of wood but had a little bit of modern look to it, it looked small from outside but when they get inside it was much bigger, the bright light from the open windows made the place stand out even more.

Everything looks brand new, the living room and the kitchen was separated by the wooden counter tops, the living room had a brown sofa and a big TV.

Going upstairs there where almost five rooms which made the boys wonder how a small house can be this spacious?

"Go take your rooms and come down stairs, I will buy you guys something to eat."

"Umm, hyung what should we wear?"

Namjoon thought for a bit, "Umm, wear this for now, we can go shopping later, OK?", The boys nodded "OK, go take a shower and come downstairs."  the eldest continued before walking away.

"So, let's go find our rooms!", Kai said and opened the first door he saw, his eyes widened, the room was pink, like really pink, it looks like a princess's room, with a little bed in the middle.

"Umm, us three can't sleep on this." Kai said closing the door.

"Uh, what about this, Soobin?", Yeonjun asked and opened a room which had a brownish colour which looks simple yet elegant, the room had wooden flooring with some shelves which held some random book, a king size bed and a little table with a lamp near it.

But expect all of this, something else got their attention it was a little painting of a girl and a guy, it was dusty, cause it have been in that room for years.

The girl in the picture looked pale, she had long black hair and it looks like she has a little bit of bright pink in it, so does her eyes.

For the guys he had long hair too, which was dark blue just like Soobin's but in the end it was bright blue, his clothes looks like school uniform, he looked a little sad or as if a frown, he was sitting on a chair and the girl have her hands on his shoulders with a serious expression.

"Wow, who is this?", Yeonjun questioned and walked closer, he looked it deeply and was about to take it.

"Hey boys, are you-"  Namjoon's eyes widened, he pulled yeonjun away from the painting as the pink haired boy was about to touch it.

"What the hell you think you are doing, huh?!", Namjoon yelled, that's the first time they boys heard the elder raising his voice.

"I'm sorry.", Yeonjun said keeping his head down, the elder took a deep breath, "Ok and don't touch this, if you are staying here.", he said and left the room.

"Oh my, what was that?", Beomgyu asked, "and why did he said not to touch it?", he continues.

"Beom, he said not to touch it, so we are not going to, OK?", Soobin said.

"Anyways, I'm choosing this room cause there is so much books to read.", Soobin said and sitting on the bed.

"Junie hyung, you wanna stay in this or go to another one?"

"I will stay with you.", he said and sit down, "Umm, us three are gonna look for another one.", Kai dragged the two out and opened a door which was at the end of the house, he opened it, the room was bright it had a big view of the river which was behind the house.

A big bed with white sheets, a little table with a lamp, a big white closet which had pink and blue butterfly on it, "This is perfect!", Beomgyu jumped onto the bed.

"Umm let's look for another one, what if there is another room which is prettier than this?"

"It is joonie hyung's", Kai said joining the brown haired elder and pulled him closer to cuddle, "OK I'm gonna take a shower wanna join me?", Taehyun asked them with a smirk.

"Umm no." they both said at the same time, making him roll his eyes.

»»---->♡<----««

"OK kids it's time to show me your powers.", Namjoon said as they reach a place where there was not so much trees and stuff but only a river which was flowing in all its glory.

"Umm, me first!", Soobin step forward the others back up, they four's leader closed his eyes and mumurdered some spells him mom teached him.

He opened his wrist and a little fire ball appeared, a bunch of 'wow's were heard making smile proudly.

"Now my turn."

Yeonjun pushed Soobin away and closed his eyes with in seconds a snow ball was on his hands, the next thing the others knew was, a snow ball hitting Soobin in his head.

"YAH! YEONJUNIE HYUNG!!", the blue haired boy made another fire ball little bit bigger and throw it towards the pink haired male, but on the other hand the ice boy made a snow ball and throw it at Soobin's fire ball, in the end the two elements hit each other and turn into water.

"Oh wow, that's amazing!", Beomgyu said in low voice and Kai giggled, "you two can step back if you are done fighting so that the next person can get their turn.", Namjoon said with no emotion, he is basically done with them.

"Hyung, get out, its my time to shine," Kai jumping forward, "not shine, not me~", he sang as he did his spell, a second later the wind stared to blow faster than before.

"This is my power hyung, I can control Wind!", Kai said effortlessly while the others are trying to keep their eyes open.

"O-oh my gosh, k-kai stop- stop this!", Namjoon said trying to keep his feet on the ground , "Oh sorry," the younger apologized and clam the wind down.

"I'm sorry if I went a little far...", he apologized again.

"Kai, it's OK, no need to apologize and your powers are really amazing and it's pretty rare, you know?" the oldest patted the younger's shoulders.

"Thank you hyung!", Kai smile, "OK now Beom, your turn, step up come on!", the elder clapped his hands, "but I don't have any Powe-"

"Don't say that, trust yourself, I'm sure you have something inside you",  Beomgyu sighed and step up, "What should I do now?"

"First step- Taehyun you also come here", Taehyun step up and stand next to Beomgyu.

"Ok, so first step relax your mind, don't think about anything other than your goal," Namjoon said as he sit down, the two followed him.

"Second step, try opening up your heart and find the light." the boys did as the older said.

They felt uneasy all of a sudden, through their closed eyes, Beomgyu can see a little green light and next thing he knew was him inside a white room like place.

It was white really white and looks endless but the green light is the only colour in the room.

Without another thought Beomgyu started walking towards the green light, the more he walks it slowly became visible, it was a little puppy with a green diamond in its forehead, he walked towards it slowly.

"Hey are you OK?", he slowly reaches his hands out to touch it's head and patted it slowly before knee down.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

he asked with a smile and the puppy looked at him in the eyes and the green diamond started to shines even brighter than before which made beomgyu's eyes blind and he felt like his head was spinning, the colors started to get mixed up.

"What is happ.... ening...?"