•45¦The Epilogue•

TXT's pov

Loud voices of little kids filled the indoor garden where the time male was.

"Appa! Junle hyung said he hates me!", a little kid came running towards him and grab onto his pants, cutely with a pout, "Aww, really Sunwoo? Where is he?" Taehyun asked his 5 years old son.

"Come with me!", the little one pulled his father into another room, someone's bedroom.

"Junle hyung!", a boy who looked almost 10, turned his head around "What?" he asked coldly with his back turned to the two.

"Junle, did you said that you hate Sunwoo?" Taehyun asked, folding his hands trying to at angry.

"He ate my sandwich, uncle!" Junle turned around roughly with a pout.

"Junle-ah, you can just tell your dad to make you another one, right? Sungchan makes great sandwichs!" Taehyun smiled as he pattef

"OK, but I still hate him!" Junle turned his head to the side saying "I hate you too!" Sunwoo said back.

"Aww, nice kids don't argue with eachother-"

"Mama always argue with uncle Yeon-" Taehyun covered his son's mouth.

"Let's just don't talk about them and your mama is a bad boy, sometimes." he whispered, the little boy giggled at his father's words.

"Junle, you take Sunwoo with you, OK?" the Korean-Japanese nodded and took Sunwoo's hands, tangling their fingers together, before running away.

"So I'm a bad guy now?" Beomgyu's voice made the time male flinch, he slowly turned around and saw the nature boy, with his arms crossed and Kai standing behind him trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry." Taehyun said, trying to calm his first lover down "Alright, and Soobinie hyung is calling you."

"OK, let's go!" Taehyun walked out of the room not wanting to start a fight, the other two followed him, they reached the 'big' dinning room and saw their leader putting on some plates.

"Why did you called me, hyung?" he asked, Soobin turn his head to the door.

"Oh Tae, help me with this. Beom, you go take the food here and remember don't drop it on the ground." Beomgyu nodded and run outside.

"And Kai, you go find all the kids!"

"Yes, sir!" Kai saluted and walked away "This little- Taehyun help me!"

"Of course!"

----♡

"Kai! Where is the kids!?" Yeonjun yelled "We are coming!" the said male walked inside the room with 4 kids behind him.

"Appa!" a little girl ran to Yeonjun, who picked her up in an instant.

"Ready to eat, Yoonji?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes!"

"Good Girl!" the fox hybrid sat her on a chair,"Chaeyei-ah, come sit here!" Yoonji called the other little girl, who was on the other side of the table.

"I wanna stay with my omma, Today!", she said holding onto a golden haired male's hands, "Ayy, Chaeyei go sit with her, you always sit with us, right?" he said.

"No!", she shouted.

"Ashh-"

"Don't you dare curse, Jaemin!" Yuta warned him as he sit with his husbands "I wasn't going to curse and Yeonjun hyung, can you sent Yoonji here, So she can sit with Chaeyei?"

"Not me, ask this girl!" Yeonjun said pointing at his daughter, the little girl smile and jumped off the chair and walked towards the other side of the table and stand in front of Jaemin as she made grabby hands for him to pick her up.