•7¦Wanna be ours?•

TXT's pov

"Ok, boys stay here, let me get the files!", pd-nim said as he existed his office, leaving the five new boys with Namjoon and Taehyung.

Namjoon noticed Soobin shaking a bit, he put his hands on the younger's shoulder, "it's ok, relax!", he said rubbing his back softly, the younger smiled.

"OK, Boy! Before you guys sign this, I want you to answer a question."  pd-nim said coming in, his voice was serious, the new boys nodded, "OK, is any of you dating anyone?", the three former idols froze.

"Oh, don't be scared, I won't tell you to break up with him or her, ok?" pd-nim said, send a wave of relief to the three.

"Ah, Beom and Tae and t-together.", Soobin said, didn't understand why but Kai felt like his heart broke, by that words, his bright smile fell, it felt like something inside him disappeared.

"Ahh, it's OK, you guys can be together, but don't be too obvious, ok?", the two nodded happy, "OK, here it is, just a sign and you are welcome to bighit!", Pd-nim said happily.

Soobin was the first one to pick the pen up and sign the papers and then Beomgyu and Taehyun followed him, the older two just looked at them.

"Jun, Kai aren't you gonna sign it?", Taehyung asked.

The two break free from there daydream, the two did the same thing as the other three.

"OK, boys, I have to find you guys a dorm and it will take a while, can you guys stay at BTS's dorm for two days?", the older asked.

"Oh my God, really, of course we can!", Taehyun said loudly, already feeling the hype.

"Ah OK, get your bags from your old place and move in to BTS's house, just for two days OK? and that's it meeting is over now get going, bye bye bye!", pd-nim said pushing Taehyung and Namjoom out, the youngers followed them.

"Joonie hyung, I will go with them to get there bags you and others go home!", Taehyung said the older nodded and walked towards where the others are.....

»»---->♡<----««

The boys took a deep breath before stepping into BTS's house, Hoseok jumped from the couch and ran towards Beomgyu and Kai, he hugged them tight at the same time.

Beomgyu giggled, "Oh hi kids!", Namjoon said and hugged soobin, "Taeeeeee!", a scream came from upstairs.

It was Jimin's, Taehyung opened his arms to hug his boyfriend, but Jimin went to hug the younger Tae instead, older Tae's eyes widen.

"Jimin-ahh.", the said male send him a glance, Jungkook came down stairs and gave Taehyung a hug, "This is gonna be a chaos!", a sleepy Yoongi said.

"Shut up!", Hoseok said and turned his head back to Kai and continue pinching his cheeks.

"Kids come sit down, I made so much food.", Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming", the youngers shouted back.

Not wasting a second, right when they reached the dining table after taking a quick shower, they dig into the food.

"Hyung, this is so delicious!", Yeonjun said taking another bite of his tteokbokki, "I know!", the older said, the others letting out a laugh.

"Beom, tae, how long have you guys been together?", Jimin asked, Kai again feel like his heart breaking,

What is this feeling? the boy thought.

"Almost one year and 3 months." Beomgyu said.

"You guys are really cute together!", Hoseok said and pinched the two's cheeks, "Thank you hyung!", the both said.

"Hey Kai, why you so quiet?", Taehyung asked, "Oh, am not!", he said, after spacing out of some seconds, he stood up from the dinning table.

"I'm full, thank you for the food hyung, I am gonna stay outside for a while.", he said and walked to the front yard. The other four boys watched as Kai walked outside, quietly.

"Hyung, I'm full too, thank you!",  Beomgyu said not looking at anyone he stood up from his chair and ran towards Kai, Taehyun also followed him.

The two saw the younger on a swing looking up at the sky, the boys can only see his back, Beomgyu go closer to Kai and put his hands on the younger's shoulders, the boy flinched.

That's when Beomgyu noticed the tears on Kai's eyes, "Oh my God, why are you crying?", the older asked, siting next to Kai.

"Nothing, I'm ok.", the younger wiping his tears, "if it's nothing then, why are you crying?", Taehyun asked siting on the other side of the younger.

"Why are you guys here, go back I wanna stay alone.", Kai said lowing his head, "Huening, look at me." Beomgyu said cupping Kai's face.

"Tell me what it is, or..... Or I will kiss you!", Beomgyu finish a little scared of what his boyfriend might think.

Taehyun smiled and blinked a 'it is ok'.

"W-what, hyung y-you have a boy-"

"So what, you tell me what it is or I will do it", Beomgyu said moving closer.

"Ahh stop, I just felt left out, you guys are all a couple and there is me alone!" he said, not looking at beomgyu's eyes.

"Is that all, well tae can I do it?", Taehyun nodded, Without wasting any more seconds Beomgyu pulled Kai closer to him by the nap and put their lips together, the younger froze.

"Kiss me back, idiot!", Beomgyu said slapping the younger softly.

Kai smiled and kissed him back, his first kiss, "OK, my turn!", Taehyun pulled Kai to kiss him, didn't understand why but it feels nice, the kiss was sweet they moved their lips slowly.

"Kai, be our boyfriend!", Taehyun said as he broke the kiss.

"It's pretty fast but we can know each other more and wanna go on a date tomorrow!", Beomgyu added.

"Really, you are asking me out?", the two boys nodded, "Oh my God how can I say no, of course I will come!" the two boys hugged the younger.

Meanwhile Yeonjun and Soobin was looking at the three, they looks like they are watching their kids getting married, "they are cute together, right Binie?", the oldest asked.

"Yeah they are.", Soobin smiled widely.

"But, we are cuter!"

The younger looked at the older in confusion, "what 'we'?, there is nothing like that.", it was Yeonjun's time to look at the other.

"Really?, did you forgot what happened two days ago?", Yeonjun moved closer that's when it hits the younger.

"Ahh- it is j-just- fuck it, ok I remember.", he said pushing the older's head away.

"OK let's go sleep its already late.", Yeonjun suggested, "Ok, but you are sleeping on the floor!", Soobin said running inside the house

"Whattt, YAH CHOI SOOBIN!", Yeonjun ran behind the younger.

"Ok, they where watching us.", beomgyu said looking at the two older's shadow.

"Yep, anyways let's go inside, its dark!", Taehyun said getting up the other two followed him, "I love you both.", Kai said shyly.

"We love you too!", Beomgyu said and Taehyun put his arms around Kai's waist and not forgetting to noticed the way the younger's face turned red.