•14¦Beginning or the end?•

The following chapter contains content that can be triggering to some readers so please be careful and don't come for me.

Play eternally by TXT when you see a '☆'

TXT's pov

On the other hand Taehyun was in a dark place with nothing but two doors, he felt chills as a gentle cold breeze blow his way.

He was feeling afraid of what may be behind the doors, after talking a deep breath he opened the door titled '553', behind the door there was a garden with flowers of the same kind but different colors.

But as he walked inside everything started to change, the flowers all turn dark as they faded, the ground started to crack, making him shake a bit, then he started to hear somethings which made him skip a beat.

"Taehyun save us!!", it was Soobin's voice, how should voice was some what deep as if artificial, "Soobinie hyung?"

"Tae, please help me!"

"Beomgyu hyung?"

"Taehyun, please be careful!"

"Yeonjunie hyung, Junie hyung what is happening here?"

"Hyung, say you love me till the end of the world, all or nothing, I give all of you!"

"Huening, what is this , HUENING!!", he screamed, "what is happening, Junie hyung!!!", he felt his knees getting weak as he fell on the floor which had some kind of purple liquid mixed with some kind of white liquid.

"Tae, please help us", he heard Yeonjun again, he got up and walked towards where he heard it, suddenly music stared to playing, the melody was soft but deep.

"Beom?" he questioned the voice as he walked towards the music and meet with a bright light and in the middle their was five mirrors, he gulped and go near one of it and saw Soobin, he looked helpless, he looked like he is stuck inside the mirror for years.

"Soobinie hyung?", Taehyun put his hands on the mirror.

Suddenly he saw something which terrified him, Soobin burning in fire looking straight at Taehyun's eyes, he looks like he is asking for help, he looked Lonely.

"Save me, Taehyun." the calm last word of Soobin, before the flame fully ate him.

Taehyun stood there frozen, "SOOBINIE HYUNG!", tears fell down his eyes, suddenly he heard Kai singing from one of the mirrors, he walked towards it and saw Kai smiling.

"Hyung, you came for me right?", he smiled looking the same way Soobin looked at him but with a smile.

"Yes Kai, I did, h-how did you get inside t-this at the first point?"

The younger smile slowly started to fade and his hands went to his back, he started to scream, Taehyun's eyes widened.

"Kai, you ok?, KAI!", Kai fell on his knees, wings started to grow on his back, not a ordinary wings this one looks like a puppet's.

"Kai, what is happening?", he cried, "Hyung, s-save me." Suddenly a person wearing a black cape and mask came forward and put a knife on Kai's neck.

"Hyung, the only rule of the world, save me, take my hands, please use me like a drug."

The guy stabbed Kai, making the younger's body fall lifeless onto the ground, now Taehyun felt like fainting, he was scared and afraid of what is gonna happen next, a part of his don't wanna face it but other part wants to.